New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelover69

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Post by shoelover69 »

Viari wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:49 am
shoelover69 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:52 pm
wifey-heels wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:42 pm OH MY!!!! Those are attention grabbers for sure! I’d be half tempted to buy her replacements so those didn’t go to waste!
Its crazy to see how much she wore her flats. Ended up leaving a load on the white pair and didn’t bother cleaning it up. :shock:
Do you think she will ever notice?

Please, cum inside the Black ones too, how do they smell?
Okay, i will check if she has left her black flats, they smell good, it’s different because the material is fabric than leather like heels but i definitely smell foot sweat but i can tell she puts lotion on her feet because it smells like a mix of foot sweat and apple vanilla lotion. Idk but it smells nice. Maybe thats why the soles of her shoe looks soo used because of the mix of sweat and lotion?
heelguy000

Post by heelguy000 »

I’d pee onto a red pair does she got any red pumps. If you do Cum her office heels make sure she won’t notice anything had happened to them. Hope you post pics of the after math
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

heelguy000 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:09 pm I’d pee onto a red pair does she got any red pumps. If you do Cum her office heels make sure she won’t notice anything had happened to them. Hope you post pics of the after math
Dont think i am able to pee into red pump’s because she doesn’t own any, or to what i know from seeing her at work. Ill be posting updates
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

shoelover69 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:27 pm Something new, worked in a different building today and came accross and front desk assistant who was wearing a pair of white or beige looking heels. She was slim with long black hair, wearing a skirt and a white blouse. I didnt know if she would be the kind of person that would leave her work heels behind so i had to check once everyone left the building. To my surprise, she left a 2 pairs :shock: :shock:
Her heels look amazingly worn!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Late Update!! I have left a load inside the left heel, I literally only had 5 mins because there were people around and she left to use the restroom before a long meeting. Such an adrenaline rush :roll: :shock:

Image Image
heelguy000

Post by heelguy000 »

Did you get to see her put them on after you blew your load into one of them. Have you seen other girls @ work leave heels behind to play with. not I’d be able to do that back when I was working in a office type place I’d worry if someone would catch me or camras around
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Shoes that are that mucky inside are an absolute treasure. 9 times out of ten even if the woman feels a sticky dried load inside she won't think dried semen first, she'd just chose to throw them in the bin because she can obviously see how worn and battered they've become and that was the final straw.

If you want to play a bit longer, then I'll always suggest to spread the loads across the entire insoles with your fingers once you're done filling.

Less sticky, less visible, less risk. But the whole load is still in there. Wait for it to liquefy first before spreading if your load is too thick.

You'll still be able to watch her wear your full loads without losing sleep at night.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

shoelover69 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:49 pm Do you think the young brunette would notice this much of a load on her left shoe? I made sure to move it around and leave it deep inside the toe area :shock: :shock:

Image Image Image
Smae owner of the first black heels? I think she want more cum to her shoes tomorrow.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

shoelover69 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:49 pm Do you think the young brunette would notice this much of a load on her left shoe? I made sure to move it around and leave it deep inside the toe area :shock: :shock:

Image Image Image
Those flats are one of the most fuckable type of shoe! Soft leather so women keep them on more hours of the day and the toe area is nice and deep for really good penetration.
toeprintsinpumps

Post by toeprintsinpumps »

This thread just keeps getting better and better, Bravo!
Gotosa14

Post by Gotosa14 »

Please post pictures of the owners