Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wiley194489

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Wiley194489 »

l
Last edited by Wiley194489 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Now that's hot. I've heard of people swinging and f****** each other's wives and I've even met up with other guys and traded our wives heels to jack off into. But never the combination of the two or the middle ground hanging out together switching their heels and f****** them like swingers but coming in the shoes and then sending them back. Would love to see the pictures and send me a message if you are near me we could definitely do it as well I love it when my wife's heels are sprayed with come and the toe box is filled with a drive load and she's wearing them all day at work
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

This story is so horny, ant wait to see the photos
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

This is so hot... one of the hottest things I've every read on here. BRAVO!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Can't wait!
fishnetheels

Post by fishnetheels »

Please update
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

WE DID IT AGAIN.. at the beginning of this thread I had mentioned my wife's best friend. She's 30 and smoking hot. Last night she introduced us to her new dude. Seemed like a cool guy. After a night out, my wife and I went over to her place where her and the new boyfriend were hanging out. After about 2 hours of drinking, we decided to swap heels. Her friend had on size 8.5 Enzo Angolini's I got to fck. The trade off, however, was my wife's precious Guess Carries that were about to get pounded by a complete stranger. Although the it was awkward at first we all layed down on my wife's girlfriend's bed and got to business. My wife slipped off her left heel and handed it to him while keeping her right one on (she knows I love that) we both glanced over as he sunk his penis deep into my wife's sweaty shoe. I could smell her feet and his ball sweat permiating from the heel as he mounted his manhood into my wife's stiletto. I then took her girlfriend's right Enzo and sank myself into it as deep as I could. They were warm, but not sweaty so I pulled out and spit in it before I slipped it back on my cock. My wife then fingered herself while I thrusted back and forth inside her girfriend's Enzo till I blew up inside. As I look over, he is balls deep inside my wife's Carries banging them missionary style on the bed while eating out his woman. Approximately 30 seconds go by and dude belts out a huge moan while exploding his load inside her Carries all over my wife's toe prints soaking deep into the pointy toe box and insole. He ejaculated approximately 8-10 times while shaking and sweating. It was a little funny seeing him get that hot exploding into my wife's heels. Both mine and his cum watered down a little before we got cleaned up and took pictures of our wive's heels. His cum was way chunkier, almost like cottage cheese when he blew up inside there, but it's since watered down. I must admit he ejaculated twice as much as I did in his girlfrind's stilettos.. I wonder if that turn my wife onto more adventures.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Other than myself, that's 3 different guys that have gotten to explode their load into my wife's Carries. She seems pretty excited about last night so maybe we'll fill her heels up some more with stranger's man juice. I'm fucking her left one right now with dude's almost dry cum still inside from last night. They were still full after she wore them home. I woke up to a puddle of his cum in the middle of her insole. I'm about to explode I'll post pictures.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, Great Story, Love it. I like both heels, they look so well worn, they must feel great on the cock.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Where are you located. I also let guys unload in my wifes heels. We should meet up!