Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fetza2001

Re: Cum Shoes Now Clean (Updated 12/12)

Post by fetza2001 »

hi friend!!! good 2010 for you!!!
wowww!! how i like to see your dried wore cum inside her sexy heels man!!!
please...keep cumming and leting your cum dry!!! an take more pics with discriptions that you did on this last post ok?
do she have a closed pump stiletto?
tks a lot!!!
villageidiot33

Re: Cum Shoes Now Clean (Updated 12/12)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Looks like my roomie has bought some new shoes. I so want to cum in them but they will certainly leave a stain. Check them out. These are her old ones that has the soles coming off and dirty insoles. I have spend many nights smelling and licking these. I don't know how sometimes the insoles get so crudded up. Right now they are pretty much clean but sometimes there are big chunks of her sweat that mixed with dirt off her feet. I get such a raging hard on when she has them that dirty and I eat up all of that for her.
4.jpg
7.jpg
And now I saw an empty box in the garage and it said Tony Shoes. I went on a hunt when she left and lookie what I found in her closet. And looks like she wore them already. To bad they don't have her scent yet or didn't leave them dirty for me.
8.jpg
10.jpg
2.jpg
And a new color..not worn though...sucks.
3.jpg
These are just some other pix i took. Hadn't noticed she had so many flip flips. And another pair of heels that I've cummed in many times. I mean A LOT! Those brown heels are so worn and filled with cum stains. She wears the stains off so you know...i have to keep refilling them lol. Those boots too I've filled many times. And since she wears them with socks I don't put those boots on they're side like I do her heels. So all my cum is getting crushed and at the same time her socks are cleaning up the dried up mess lol.
1.jpg
6.jpg
9.jpg
I'm off for the next 3 days and she just informed me she's leaving for the weekend and if I could care for her dog. The dog is going outside and I'm gonna be having a blast in her closet cumming in a lot of her shoes. I hope she doesn't take those new Tony Shoes wedges. I might still sniff and lick them while I jerk off into another pair of her shoes that I don't lick often.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fetza2001

Re: Cum Shoes Now Clean (Updated 1/15/10)

Post by fetza2001 »

Hi village!!!
Good luck for you friend!!
Hope she leaves all shoes you like as your favorite!!!

Please, if you could, cum inside some high heels stiletto pumps? and if you could, take pics before and after?

tks a lot my friend!!!
Enjoy your lucky weekend!
fetza2001
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

fetza2001 wrote:Hi village!!!
Good luck for you friend!!
Hope she leaves all shoes you like as your favorite!!!

Please, if you could, cum inside some high heels stiletto pumps? and if you could, take pics before and after?

tks a lot my friend!!!
Enjoy your lucky weekend!
fetza2001
I've never seen her wear pumps besides the 2 Aldos I think I've posted already. It's been a while since I've cummed in them so I just might refill them anyway. I'm sure they've been worn already cause it's been good few months since I've creamed them. I'll have more time to go thru all her boxes though. maybe she bought more pumps.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

These are my next target to load up tomorrow as soon as she leaves. I've cummed in these so many times too I've lost track. You can tell she wears them a lot too. And with all my dried cum in there it's all getting mixed up with her sweat you can see how it just forms around her toes and around the balls of her feet. Looks hot. I can't wait to load them up again. On these i cum in the heel area and let it run down, or in the ball of feet area or through the open toes. In the open toe shots you can see where her toes rub off my cum but still you can see many stains.

Look for the "After" shots tomorrow with fresh new load.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoogoo

Post by shoogoo »

omg! thanx for the posts and sharing this awesome story with us. keep em cumming!
stiletto_lover

Post by stiletto_lover »

great heels

would love to see pics of them being worn

give them a massive load - i know i would
villageidiot33

Re: Cum Shoes Now Clean (Updated 1/16/10)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Well, my rommie is gone and have the place all to myself. I went thru some shoe boxes and took some pix and i'll post those later. I picked out a pair of boots I saw her wearing yesterday to cum into today. And I found some wedges that always made me so hard. They were worn and she left me her foot crud in them so I went ahead and cleaned them with my tongue while I jerked into her boots. Not really into boots but I love the fact I can leave my load there and her socks will just clean up the sticky dry mess later on. First pix are the wedges I chose to clean for her then the boots I shot my load in. There's a movie too.
IMG_0084 Resized.jpg
IMG_0085 Resized.jpg
IMG_0086 Resized.jpg
IMG_0087 Resized.jpg
IMG_0088 Resized.jpg
IMG_0090 Resized.jpg
IMG_0119 Resized.jpg
IMG_0120 Resized.jpg
IMG_0121 Resized.jpg
IMG_0122 Resized.jpg
IMG_0124 Resized.jpg
IMG_0126 Resized.jpg
IMG_0128 Resized.jpg
IMG_0129 Resized.jpg
IMG_0130 Resized.jpg
And the movie:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
toesuckha

Post by toesuckha »

Is there a possibility you could take any picts of her closet and her every day shoes? She have a stinky pair of slippers? Please pict if possible.

Great in the boot pict. That was a great shot...took your time...photos came out excellent!
fanatic11

Post by fanatic11 »

great post as always...cant wait to see some more of her heels!