Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

love_prada_and_gucci

Re: Pointy Aldos

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Oh boy! Those Aldo heels are pretty sexy! You are so lucky to have a roomie who have taste in high heels like this. This is heaven for sure.

villageidiot33 wrote:Here are some pointy Aldos my roomie has. Blew my load on these a few times and have been worn. I don't have a before shot though. These are all after shots and you can see where my cum stains have worn off. All that's left is the stains where the arch is. At the ball of feet it's just turned into bunches that were pushed between her toes.

LP&G
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Please love the pink wedge!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
luvshoefun

Post by luvshoefun »

The video has reached it's limit of downloads, sadly.

However your thread is fantastic. Great pictures and details of your horny experiences which is much enjoyed. I'll be having a good look back at yor posts, with Hightide's and BPScott's when I have a nice long session with the peeptoe slingbacks in a few days time - pics will be posted and I hope, plentiful.

Keep up the excellent posting
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Lucy in Leather wrote:Please love the pink wedge!

As soon as I recover I'll cum in those pink wedges. I just had a cock trample/stomping session with my friend last night. She was in a bad mood again and needed some stress relief and a shoe cleaning. I never thought someone could smell up flat sandals lol. Anyway from all the twisting and grinding she was doing she gave me a few raw spots. Of course I enjoyed the whole thing no matter how painful it was lol.
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

hello great dude!!!! your pictures are so fantastic and exciting. what turns me more is when you post the pictures of the shoes together with the pictures of the slut wearing them...mmmmmmmmmmmmm her shoes are made for your cock and cum...please let us know all about any updates....
p.s. unfortunately i logged in too late to watch the video uploaded by you (limit is reached , damn)
see you, dude!
villageidiot33

The Flats

Post by villageidiot33 »

I just been loving these flats my roommate keeps leaving by the door almost on a daily basis. These are fresh off her feet. Well it's just one. I hear her taking a shower so I took off with one into my room, sniffed and jerked off into one of her socks. Within 30sec I'm blowing my load. The smell is just amazing.

Sorry to have been off for a while. I have a lot of pix to post but time just isn't on my side lately. A batch uploader should would help though.

These are from my new camera I just got. Not from my EOS. I needed a smaller point and shoot camera and here are my first pix with it.

shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Would love to see her in them or in the shower or both!?!?
dishlem

Post by dishlem »

shrimper wrote:Would love to see her in them or in the shower or both!?!?

Oh god yes please. Thank you for sharing these... so sexy.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Just did those pink wedges I had pictures earlier and someone asked me to show them some lovin'. Pictures coming soon. I also took pix of other shoes I blew loads in. My cum is all gone from them but you can still see a few streaks of where it was and her feet rubbed off the rest. So sexy. My load on the pink ones isn't very big..i had jerked off twice earlier to those black flats.

Just have to resize all the pix and upload. If not tonight then tomorrow.
villageidiot33

Here's One Pair

Post by villageidiot33 »

Ok, here's one pair I've cum into before. I've cum into both shoes on this one. You can pretty much see cum crud everywhere where it's rubbed off with her feet.

Top view. Look at those toe imprints. mmmmm

On this shot, you can see where I've cum into these on the left shoe. I've cum in the heel area and ball of feet area. It's all gone now but a few dried up rings on the heel where my dried cum was taken off by her heel. Just left a ring. The ball of feet area just has it all rubbed off adn just mixed with her sweat.

Again the left shoe you can see when I lie the shoe on its' side after i blow a load in them where it just accumulates adn dries. You can see dry white marks.

Best shot of all. You can see all the spots I've cum in. Left shoe you can see in the heel where I've cum and it's just been rubbed off and taken form of her bare heel. Right shoe you can see one dried up drop of cum in ball of foot area. Most of it is all gone but that's all that was left of my cum. Left shoe also you can see when I cum and leave shoe on it's side where it's all dried up.

Last pic. Little closer...Look at all that dried cum mixed with her sweat and foot crud. My cum is just flaking off everywhere and being crushed by her sexy feet while she's wearing them all day. Makes me want to jerk off more thinking of that. And she doesn't even have a clue she's crushing my cum in a lot of her shoes and me sniffing some. How I love licking her new shoes clean too. She doesn't even notice when she takes them off I lick and eat all her foot crud she leaves in them. Not the ones I've cum in though. I even lick the bottoms of the shoes for her so they stay clean. It's hard to not be hard all the time with my roommate living here.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.