My Wifes Cummy Flats and Shoes (update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: My wifes cummy flats

Post by italianboots »

Great thread and brilliant work, great to see a couple on here, hope this thread goes on.....cant wait to see those flats after a few months of this treatment. Awesome :D
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

sandalfan1 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:27 am Nice job! Could you have her slip her flat on half way so you can see her toes and put a nice big load on top of her toes? I love to see cum squishing around in between a woman's toes inside of her shoe. It looks super hot!
Will do. Just been kind of hesitant because Her toes aren’t done yet. If you see my profile picture I have one with a nice load all over her white toes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mr.m6 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

After countless loads and her feet sweating the insoles started to lift. But not to worry I blasted another load right on the lifting insole hehe. The day after it was raining out and she got them quite wet so I figured I’d blast them and make them even wetter.
I have an actual video I’ll upload later for you guys. Also let me know if you have any suggestions you’d like me to do with her feet that involves my cock and her feet.😈
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
italianboots

Re: My Wifes Cummy Flats and More.

Post by italianboots »

Great thread man, well done :wink:
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

italianboots wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 am Great thread man, well done :wink:
Thanks man! I’m a huge fan of your threads thats what kinda inspired me to make one.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

She yesterday I got an idea from one of you guys in here and decided to try it. We started off with her jerking my cock into her flat but then thought why not bust a fat nut in between her pretty toes. Her feet were a bit dirty which kinda turned me on a bit more. Before I knew it I blew a nice load in between her toes and sole of her right foot. Then I told her lets go walk around. All through out the night she was telling me that she could feel my cum in between her toes and it was slimy lol. I was definitely turned on. I can’t wait for some time to go get her toes done and then β€œdone” again by me hehe😈
Anyways enjoy guys!
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Man she's incredible and y'all are from Texas...so am I !!!
tomtom494

Post by tomtom494 »

Just wanna say I love this post! Cumming in flats then getting the woman to wear them around fresh is amazing!

Would you be able to take "aftermath" photos once she's walked around in your cum and taken the flats off to show how sticky they are?
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

tomtom494 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:15 pm Just wanna say I love this post! Cumming in flats then getting the woman to wear them around fresh is amazing!

Would you be able to take "aftermath" photos once she's walked around in your cum and taken the flats off to show how sticky they are?
Thanks! I have but honestly my jizz just absorbs into the flats or her feet. Heres one a few hours of her wearing them
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
tomtom494

Post by tomtom494 »

Mr.m6 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:20 pm
tomtom494 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:15 pm Just wanna say I love this post! Cumming in flats then getting the woman to wear them around fresh is amazing!

Thanks! I have but honestly my jizz just absorbs into the flats or her feet. Heres one a few hours of her wearing them
Thanks man! Do you take photos of her feet afterwards too or just the flats?