Best freinds sister

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Richie

Re: Best freinds sister

Post by Richie »

Thanks for that amazing story! And don’t you worry, it’s the same with me. Most of the time after I have cum in shoes of other women, I start feeling bad about it, mood is kind of down and, if I took pictures or videos, I delete them. Sure, couple minutes later I regret that I deleted them
Kiddo99

Post by Kiddo99 »

\.
Last edited by Kiddo99 on Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

Kiddo99 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:08 pm I dont know how to upload photos straight to this website so heres the link to some good photos of her. https://kiddo99.imgbb.com/
Every photo of her is all before I was able to have my opportunity with her black boot. But however, the 5th where she's wearing a red shirt and and triangle earrings while she's smiling. That took place 2 months after I fucked her boot. So for sure by the time that photo was taken she wore those boots with my sperm in it(which was a lot). I personally think that she was probably even wearing them in that specific photo too :D ... Also the photo of her wearing that black boot where I added more lighting to it so you can see it better is the actual boot that I fucked(but that photo was taken 3 months prior to when I had sex with it). Again I dont make up stories on here and I despise people who do do that because its just a false reality and satisfaction of something that never happened.
For upload photos here, you can use ibb.co.

Can you show us these boots ?
Kiddo99

Post by Kiddo99 »

Last edited by Kiddo99 on Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

Nice