My sister's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stevemaltais

Re: My sister's heels

Post by stevemaltais »

A while ago, my sister and her best friend came to visit me for the weekend. Well, it was more about have the opportunity going out in the bars of a university town. So on the Friday night, they got all dolled up, wearing their skimpy little dresses and high heels, and took their fake ID cards (they were both 17) and went dancing all night. I waited for them until like 4 AM to come back to my apartment and go to bed so that I could play with their shoes. My sister had these sexy blue platform sandals and her friend (very cute girl BTW) wore sexy black sandals.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

You have great access to shoes and you really need to spunk in some of the shoes. It will help you confidence as well.
nando6011

Post by nando6011 »

The black one's seems to smell very good!. Sniff them and spurt all over.
FunCum

Post by FunCum »

wow ... Man you perfectly know what you have to do ! 8) 8)
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Love the blue ones. F*ckin' Amazing!!
stevemaltais

Post by stevemaltais »

I thought of posting some pics of my sister wearing some of her sexy heels...

The first pic I took one evening as she was getting ready to go out with her boyfriend. I went to her room to tell her something and when I got there she asked me if I could take some pictures of her outfit to send them to a friend living in Boston. I took one of her sexy nude pumps too. She didn't mind. She actually sent it, too.

The other pics I took one night when we went to a party of a common friend. I took plenty of pictures of everybody there and I managed to take some pics of my sister's feet without her knowing. One time I was sitting next to her and the other I was on the floor while she passed in front of me. She wore very nice snakeskin stiletto pumps and got many compliments from our friends. I couldn't agree more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lukyhuby

Post by lukyhuby »

you have a great life situation with those heels, i have a very similar situation with my wife and her mother, they have very similar shoe taste for sure.

Id love to chat with you sometime, I am on skype and yahoo pm me if you are interested

thats for those hot pics
footnheels

Post by footnheels »

these are awesome, you're one lucky man!
Lover of all the heels, flats, toms, etc.
maxshoes

Post by maxshoes »

Yes u are awesome. Keep posting pix! THX
Medium74

Post by Medium74 »

Wondeful shots again.
Please more insole pics if youi can and continue your awesome work.