Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Thanks for the positive feedback on the pix. I took some more shots over the weekend of another pair of Aldos that weren't pointy though. I lost track how many times I loaded those shoes but she wore them last week cause they weren't in the box and my cum stains were worn off. But man, I saw some yellow stains from really dried cum on the arch area. I can't believe she hasn't noticed that or just thinks its something else. I took pictures of other shoes and those Vera Wangs again cause I think she wore them too. And I loaded up those shoes agian I had posted at beginning of this thread. Cumed through the toe parts now and I took a video with my other cheesey camera so we'll see how that turns out. Pix might be a bit different cause I use a Canon EOS30D for those awesome looking shots. Pain to lug around when you're really horny and want to just cum on her shoes before she comes back. We'll see how this little Canon Elph does. It takes movie shots too. Oh...and I got some shots of her wearing some wedges. I'll post those next. Took them with phone though. Hard to get.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

These are the shoes shot on Sunday when I was home alone most of the day with her stuff.

These are those shoes on Saturday while I was under the sink fixing the garbage disposal. I had seen her walking around in them earlier and I asked as she got the keys to leave if she could flick the switch on the disposal to see if it would turn on. I knew it wouldn't as I turned off the power lol. But hey this was the perfect setup. I had my phone ready too so the shots are crappy and dark. Her feet were so close to my crotch. She could have kicked and stomped on my raging hard on and I probably would have thanked her. lol

ebftlv

Post by ebftlv »

Wow, that's some great work on your part there VI!!
Great stuff! Good plan to get those shots of her in the heels!! :)
Sexy toes on the roomie too ;)
Taffbike

Post by Taffbike »

Fantastic close-ups of those sexy wedges. Thank you!
Don't care who is wearing them, if they are hot heels, I want some fun!

Find me on http://www.hotshoeshots.com/
fetza2001

Post by fetza2001 »

hi village!!!
Wouuuuwwwww tks a lot for those aldos black stilettos...hummm...i love this kind of heels...i saw your old post...and did she wore them after those pics?
wow man!! im very ancious to see your cum on her shoes...after you play on weekend man!!! those aldos are closed shoes or sandals?
wow!!! her feet are very beautiful!!! you realy a luky guy! plese...more pics? with your dried cum inside? and after she wore them???
see you!
HighHeelFetish.org

Post by HighHeelFetish.org »

WOW!
I love the worn in shoes, toe prints, and an unsuspecting victim!

super hot,,,,you are a lucky bastard!
villageidiot33

Very Worn White Flats

Post by villageidiot33 »

These are the flats I took some pictures of last time I posted a batch of pictures. They were fairly new when I took the first batch but look at them now. The insole on one has peeled off and she continued to wear them. Those have the strongest smell too. And those are the ones I have been sniffing so much. The smell is so strong I usually cum in less than a minute. Whats best is the smell stays stuck to my lips and nose for a while. Love it. I'm getting the best of both worlds right now. Roomate with hot shoes that I sniff and cum in and I have a close friend who started to have foot/shoe worship sessions with again. She loves getting her shoes licked and feet sniffed while I suffer under her. Not to mention slamming her foot in my crotch which we did last friday. She joked with me that I'm going to suffer cause someone put her in a bad mood that day. So when she dropped by sure enough. 30min of one foot on my face while the other was grinding, rubbing and stomping on my cock. I was rock hard the hole time. She gave em the pleasure of release too with a foot job. I really wish I could buy a video camera and hide it. She's coming agian this friday cause I bought her a pair of shoes she liked online. Can't wait for another session of smelling and licking her shoes clean. To bad her feet and shoes don't smell to bad but it her telling me to lick that turns me on.

My roommate got a pair of black flats last week and managed to sneak some pics of those too but i'll post those later. Just wanted to share how dirty these white flats are. I hope she tosses them so I can intercept them. I just fnished sniffing the white ones adn jerking off into her one of her socks. She went for a walk so had to work fast.

villageidiot33

New Shoes

Post by villageidiot33 »

Looks like my roommate got some new shoes.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
fanatic11

Post by fanatic11 »

oh......my.....god
villageidiot33

That felt good

Post by villageidiot33 »

Here's a little video I shot with that cheapy camera I have. It's all I have that does video so it's little grainy. I've seen her wearing these a few times and have cum in these quite a few times too so I to replenish my load into it so she can crush it. I took this video about 2 weeks ago and as of today she hasn't work them. My dried cum stains are visible in the toe part still. When she wears them those stains disappear. I took more pictures too this morning when she went out and another video.

Here's the preview pic.

and link to video
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.