GF’s heel collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

doinnnn

Re: GF’s heel collection

Post by doinnnn »

Sgroentje wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:32 am Definitely the (Pleaser typ) of heels, love those prints. Bet they taste great.
Did you bought those for her or she got them her self? Is she a dancer by some sort, sorry got way to many questions cause of those typ of shoes, gets me fixaded and obsessed all that lol
She does pole dancing for fitness which is amazing as it’s also where the boots come from! I’ll share the other half of her collection later today when she’s out again but these are definitely my favourites :D
doinnnn

Post by doinnnn »

Managed to get a photo of the other half of her heel collection plus some close up shots of some of the heels requested so far. Keep the ideas coming!

playslides1951

Post by playslides1951 »

TQ for sharing all of GFs heels....sexy and nice. enjoy the fun.
juang559

Post by juang559 »

Goonerforsexyshoes wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:05 am The deeper and darker the toeprints, the better!
For real bro same here
juang559

Post by juang559 »

doinnnn wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:56 am Recently moved out with my gf which means heaps of alone time with her sexy heel collection! Picked out some of my favs for you all to have a look at and let me know where I should start! Give me some ideas of what sort of fun I should have with these :P

Damn bro love all those mules and wedges let’s message bro ?
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

doinnnn wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:31 am Managed to get a photo of the other half of her heel collection plus some close up shots of some of the heels requested so far. Keep the ideas coming!

Thank you for sharing, also for the close up on the lucite Pleasers. Mouthwatering to see those prints and grime up close I can almost taste her!
Her white pumps looks good too all beaten up by her soles, lovely
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

black boots pls
Goonerforsexyshoes

Post by Goonerforsexyshoes »

Oh my god, please cum in any of the dark toeprinted shoes and share!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Love this thread

How do you get the photos in the text ?
doinnnn

Post by doinnnn »

Quick update! Girlfriend is going away for a few days this week so send through any requests, let me know your favorite pairs from the collection or anything else you might want to see, and I’ll see what I can do.