Giant video archive

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sasha81

Re: Giant video archive

Post by sasha81 »

I’m late to the party but I’d love to get access to the goods as well 🙂
Abc99

Post by Abc99 »

Hell yes
Fabulistic

Post by Fabulistic »

I am a late cummer too but would love to be added!
ebaklak1337

Post by ebaklak1337 »

yes please bro
sdddd

Post by sdddd »

Hell yes.
ThePower501

Post by ThePower501 »

yes please
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I'm in if there are any spots left. I have some content to contribute. I had a lot more but had a couple of hard drive crashes over the years and lost a lot. Still have some to contribute though. Everything from footjobs/nylon footjobs to shoejobs. Also have some gas pedal footjob/shoejob content.
Oppsmybad

Post by Oppsmybad »

Just wanting to give everyone an update.

Server storage has been expanded by a further 4TB. And about 15000 videos has been scraped and uploaded. Other then that planning to migrate over to windows server 2022 in the near future. So some downtime will probably happen even though I will try to be somewhat swift.

The amount of FTP users are full but I see a bunch of inactive ones. And a bunch who has never logged on. When I do the upgrade I'll purge the one who doesn't use the server to leave room for new people who actually intend do use it.

Also developed a python script for yt-dlp that is somewhat advanced. I can feed it YouTube or p-hub channel links and it will go nuts and grab all videos on highest quality mkv. Thinking if we don't archive this now in the future I'm sure most sites will purge all asmr high heels and crush videos away.

My end goal is to get enough money to upgrade storage and get two 8TB drives in mirror and be able to scrape a metic crap ton of videos. If anyone want to help it's much appreciated.
DrenchedPumps

Post by DrenchedPumps »

I'm a late commer, but I would love access to this as well.
HeelsFreak69420

Post by HeelsFreak69420 »

I'd like too to have acces 🥰