My girlfriend has a large collection of shoes, ballet flats, sandals, flip-flops, high heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mixter.x

My girlfriend has a large collection of shoes, ballet flats, sandals, flip-flops, high heels

Post by mixter.x »

My girlfriend has a large collection of shoes (*+250), ballet flats, sandals, flip-flops, high heels.

I like to fuck them, cum on them. sometimes I buy used shoes online - the same as hers, I fuck them and then replace them, and she unconsciously wears them as her own.

I wonder if it's just me who feels this way? I can post few photos of some shoes soon, maybe we can exchange, fuck and cum them for our girlfriends, wives, sisters?
alexcia

Re: My girlfriend has a large collection of shoes, ballet flats, sandals, flip-flops, high heels

Post by alexcia »

She have boots too?
Can you show them.
Pantyhoserunner

Re: My girlfriend has a large collection of shoes, ballet flats, sandals, flip-flops, high heels

Post by Pantyhoserunner »

You're not alone my friend. Not at all.

Been fucking and cumming partners heels for decades 👠🙏🏼
8) ->High Heels <- 8)
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Sounds like you two are spoiled for choice. Of course I'd like to see them. Ballet flats are great, I'm please shes still wearing them. So many have gone over to disgusting trainers.