New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Post by nsagaa »

Wow! This is incredible. Which country you at?
I love high heel Pumps
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Great stuff! This is common in the United States and has been for years. In fact, most of the shoes I came in over a certain period of time, were in the office. Had to be very careful as people were still around, even after hours. This was also before security cameras. Cameras are my biggest concern.

I no longer work in an office but have access to my "old" one & can go in whenever I want (including days when most people are not in). One of the women who sits in the same room as I leaves her slippers under her desk. We have no local camera in our room. I blew into those a few months ago and actually have in the past. She used to sit near me in our former office as well. I can just imagine her shapely size 10 feet in her usual striped socks sliding into those slippers and her toes landing in what's left of my cum after a "session." I do clean up quite a bit by turning the toe of the slipper inside out and wiping as much as possible off with toilet paper. I have to then clean off the toilet paper LOL
Emmadot

Post by Emmadot »

Amazing heels
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

I love slippers but to clean them off with toilet paper is not really the solution. Although I did the same thing using it..if you don't get it in time it starts t soak into the slipper. As second go by...you are actually rubbing it into the slipper with the tissue. Used to do it the the gf's slippers and they started smelling like my bleach smelling cum...LOL

Tell us about the slippers...what kind...did you like to smell them?
heelguy000

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind

Post by heelguy000 »

Richie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:13 am I would also pee into them
If they were In red or pink I’d pee onto them
PlasticPlayer

Post by PlasticPlayer »

Awesome