Nike Shox NZ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Walker2258

Nike Shox NZ

Post by Walker2258 »

First time posting here. Just checking to see if there is still interest in NZ Shox. I remember these shoes from the late 2000s early 2010s but never really had interest in them. Never owned a pair. Within the last few months I have developed a crazy fetish for this style of Shox. I am a straight happily married male and have other clothing fetishes. My wife knows about them and is super supportive. She gets into it with me. I haven’t told her about the Shox fetish yet. It doesn’t matter either female or male styles of these get me super aroused. Definitely a fan of the loose untied way of styling them. Something about wearing them that way or seeing a woman wearing them that way makes them way hotter. Just seeing pictures of women wearing them get me rock hard. If I put a pair of mine on it turns me on to a whole different level. Anyway I was just seeing if there is still interest in NZ Shox. I plan to add photos to this thread in the near future.
sockboy410

Re: Nike Shox NZ

Post by sockboy410 »

Of course! Shox are hot, but there might be more interest in the Sneaker subforum.
Jay44

Post by Jay44 »

They are awesome. PM me
Walker2258

Post by Walker2258 »

Jay44 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:37 pm They are awesome. PM me
I sent you a PM back but it’s stuck in my outbox.
prizee

Post by prizee »

yes they published shox they are still as sexy the girls at college had them with air max and tn too