Thrift shop cumming

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xcores

Thrift shop cumming

Post by xcores »

I commented this in an other thread, but have anyone ever been to a thrift shop, took a pair of shoes to the changing room and cummed in them and then just put them back? I'm kind of thinking of doing this but I don't know :)
Spikes

Re: Thrift shop cumming

Post by Spikes »

This was years ago, when thrift stores still had dressing rooms. I would look for a pair of hot well worn high heels, then find a shirt to drape over them and go into a dressing room. The dressing room had a mirror and it was exciting to watch myself in the mirror with one shoe covering my nose and my dick stuck in the toe of the other one. After I finished cumming, I would put the pair back on the rack. The following day, i would return to the thrift store and look for the heels. Oftentimes they were gone, which meant some stranger was walking around in cum filled heels. Most thrift stores around me have eliminated dressing rooms.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Not entirely.
I have bought heels, blasted them, then put them into the "donation box" from where they came from.
xcores

Post by xcores »

Spikes wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:58 am This was years ago, when thrift stores still had dressing rooms. I would look for a pair of hot well worn high heels, then find a shirt to drape over them and go into a dressing room. The dressing room had a mirror and it was exciting to watch myself in the mirror with one shoe covering my nose and my dick stuck in the toe of the other one. After I finished cumming, I would put the pair back on the rack. The following day, i would return to the thrift store and look for the heels. Oftentimes they were gone, which meant some stranger was walking around in cum filled heels. Most thrift stores around me have eliminated dressing rooms.
Ah nice! I’m just worried for two things. That they would have a security camera kind of pointed to the dressing room, I know one thrift store here where the owner is weird and kind of paranoid so you never know.
Second is that guys don’t really buy and least not try clothes in thrift stores, so if I would see someone I know it could be a bit weird. I live in a small town.
xcores

Post by xcores »

Brevelyn wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:05 am Not entirely.
I have bought heels, blasted them, then put them into the "donation box" from where they came from.
Ah nice I have kind of done this. I’ve put shoes that have been used pver time to the donation box, but it’s just not the same thing and the reason is mostly because I need to get rid of some shoes.