Sneaking into other's shoe closets.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerfun

Re: Sneaking into other's shoe closets.

Post by sneakerfun »

I always clean up as I never want to ruin the chances of enjoying the shoes in future. Talking about closet raising a few years back my buddy asked me to look after his young son whilst he and his hot fashionable early 30s wife went out for the evening. I’d had my eye on a couple of pairs of her shoes. One was her silver strappy sandals she’d worn for her wedding and then on many nights after at clubs and restaurants. After they’d left I was pleased to see she’d not gone out in her sandals. An hour or so later I put their kid to bed and waited until he was a sleep. Then I crept upstairs and opened the closet. As this was the first time I didn’t know what to expect - would her shoes be all in a jumble or laid out. What I found was box after box of neatly stacked shoe boxes and a row of boots. Straight away I saw a box market wedding shoes and making a mental note of its position (quite near the top as she used them often) I pulled out the box and opened the lid, revealing these Virgin treasures. I took them out and sat on their bed to admire them with their lovely slim 4 inch heel, delicate ankle and toe straps and delicious silver insoles which had worn dark where her feet had been, giving a definitive outline of her pretty feet. I sniffed them taking in a distant smell of leather and perfume and a more defined scent of her feet as they warmed up against my face. Knowing I had time with them I undid my pants and got down on their bedroom floor to have sex with them. I rubbed myself on the left and kissed and licked the right, all the time remembering her wearing them and looking sexy in them. Now they were mine and she has no idea I’m being initiate with her beloved heels. I came quickly on them and made quite a mess including on the floor so cleaning up was needed. Later I went for a second round and a number of times over the years I became very familiar with her heels and I had a secret relationship with a pair of sneakers she always wore. But that’s another story.
puppyslipperz169

Post by puppyslipperz169 »

My new housemates room is opposite mine😉 she left her knock off yeezy sandals outside her room….

My insta is omynouse
ShawnAnders71

Post by ShawnAnders71 »

Awesome story! Would love to hear about your relationship with her sneakers!!
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

Sounds like a great night indeed
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

sneakerfun wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:08 pm I always clean up as I never want to ruin the chances of enjoying the shoes in future. Talking about closet raising a few years back my buddy asked me to look after his young son whilst he and his hot fashionable early 30s wife went out for the evening. I’d had my eye on a couple of pairs of her shoes. One was her silver strappy sandals she’d worn for her wedding and then on many nights after at clubs and restaurants. After they’d left I was pleased to see she’d not gone out in her sandals. An hour or so later I put their kid to bed and waited until he was a sleep. Then I crept upstairs and opened the closet. As this was the first time I didn’t know what to expect - would her shoes be all in a jumble or laid out. What I found was box after box of neatly stacked shoe boxes and a row of boots. Straight away I saw a box market wedding shoes and making a mental note of its position (quite near the top as she used them often) I pulled out the box and opened the lid, revealing these Virgin treasures. I took them out and sat on their bed to admire them with their lovely slim 4 inch heel, delicate ankle and toe straps and delicious silver insoles which had worn dark where her feet had been, giving a definitive outline of her pretty feet. I sniffed them taking in a distant smell of leather and perfume and a more defined scent of her feet as they warmed up against my face. Knowing I had time with them I undid my pants and got down on their bedroom floor to have sex with them. I rubbed myself on the left and kissed and licked the right, all the time remembering her wearing them and looking sexy in them. Now they were mine and she has no idea I’m being initiate with her beloved heels. I came quickly on them and made quite a mess including on the floor so cleaning up was needed. Later I went for a second round and a number of times over the years I became very familiar with her heels and I had a secret relationship with a pair of sneakers she always wore. But that’s another story.
This was fun to read - thanks :mrgreen:

I always clean up as I never want to ruin the chances of enjoying the shoes in future.
- same here. The idea to leave the load its hot but in reality this could ruin the shoe pretty fast. It is also risky af unless you are 100% sure that the shoe will not be worn for quite some time.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

it is crazy the amount of posts i have read from this forum regarding someone jizzing shoes and leaving the wad inside it, or even on the outside of it. Women aren't blind, and they may use another one of their senses, the smell, to identify just what the hell is in the toebox of one of their shoes! And yes, the acidic properties of jizz can be hard on the leather. even better reasons to clean up your mess! it would be like a guy sexing up his best friend's girl, and leaving proof that it happened, like having the scent of her favorite perfume on him.
pumpscummer wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:30 am
sneakerfun wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:08 pm I always clean up as I never want to ruin the chances of enjoying the shoes in future. Talking about closet raising a few years back my buddy asked me to look after his young son whilst he and his hot fashionable early 30s wife went out for the evening. I’d had my eye on a couple of pairs of her shoes. One was her silver strappy sandals she’d worn for her wedding and then on many nights after at clubs and restaurants. After they’d left I was pleased to see she’d not gone out in her sandals. An hour or so later I put their kid to bed and waited until he was a sleep. Then I crept upstairs and opened the closet. As this was the first time I didn’t know what to expect - would her shoes be all in a jumble or laid out. What I found was box after box of neatly stacked shoe boxes and a row of boots. Straight away I saw a box market wedding shoes and making a mental note of its position (quite near the top as she used them often) I pulled out the box and opened the lid, revealing these Virgin treasures. I took them out and sat on their bed to admire them with their lovely slim 4 inch heel, delicate ankle and toe straps and delicious silver insoles which had worn dark where her feet had been, giving a definitive outline of her pretty feet. I sniffed them taking in a distant smell of leather and perfume and a more defined scent of her feet as they warmed up against my face. Knowing I had time with them I undid my pants and got down on their bedroom floor to have sex with them. I rubbed myself on the left and kissed and licked the right, all the time remembering her wearing them and looking sexy in them. Now they were mine and she has no idea I’m being initiate with her beloved heels. I came quickly on them and made quite a mess including on the floor so cleaning up was needed. Later I went for a second round and a number of times over the years I became very familiar with her heels and I had a secret relationship with a pair of sneakers she always wore. But that’s another story.
This was fun to read - thanks :mrgreen:

I always clean up as I never want to ruin the chances of enjoying the shoes in future.
- same here. The idea to leave the load its hot but in reality this could ruin the shoe pretty fast. It is also risky af unless you are 100% sure that the shoe will not be worn for quite some time.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

ShawnAnders71 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:43 pm Awesome story! Would love to hear about your relationship with her sneakers!!
Thanks for the comments. I know this should go in the sneakers section but I ended up having quite a thing with her Adidas Superstars. Apols for the long story.When my friend started seeing her she already had a pair of white superstars with glassy/silver stripes and heel/ankle tips. As I’ve mentioned she was a very good looking girl, slim but toned body and she always dressed really well, turning lots of heads. She would often wear her Adidas if we were out during the day, one or two days a week at work and sometimes for a night out if it wasn’t too dressy. I started to get strangely attracted to them and the urge to enjoy them became really quite strong. In fact I think I’d commented on them liking good on her and there was a bit of a joke about it but she had no idea what I really felt. She would have been pissed if she did! But there never seemed to be chance to be with them and I really needed to have them. Fast forward one year and it is the day before her and my friends wedding. It was planned for me to stay at their place with my friend the night before the wedding and she would stay with her parents. I arrived in the morning whilst she was still at their place, doing some last minute packing for their honey moon. I admit I was disappointed when she opened the door that day as she had her superstars on and even though she looked hot in them, and they now had a lovely amount of wear on them, I had hoped she would have left them in her shoe closet for me to enjoy later. So I was foiled again! It was a warm day and she was racing around getting things packed and didn’t leave until mid-afternoon. Then, to my amazement she appeared in the living room to say goodbye to her soon to be husband and she wasn’t wearing her sneaks anymore. I imagined she had packed them for her honeymoon. After a few mins of saying goodbye and kissing my friend she was off to her parents. Then by luck my friend picked up his car keys and said he was going out to do some stuff, I declined to come saying I’d finish watching the film we were watching but actually it was to get into her shoe closet. I casually asked how long he’d be and he said an hour. My heart was beating hard and I could feel the adrenaline as I listened to him close the door and waited for him to drive off. The moment he had gone I sprang up and headed to her shoe closet. At this time it was before they had moved and it was in a little room off the hall, and as I entered I saw her shoe rack with an assortment of boots and heels, most newish, a pair of new aerobic sneaks but no superstars, just as I feared. I was disappointed and was going to make do with her other shoes when I thought I should check their bedroom. When I entered I immediately saw her sexy white adidas on the floor by the bed where she must have taken them off. Stuffed inside where her white sneaker sox. I couldn’t believe my luck that after all this time I was going to have my way with her gorgeous sneakers. I picked them up and took them into my bedroom. Closing the door I put my suitcase against it so that if my friend came back he couldn’t walk straight in. I then undid my pants and dropped to the floor with her sneakers. I took out her socks, they were damp and still slightly warm, with a faint smell of vinegar and worn sneakers with a hint of perfume. I turned my attention to my prize and began to slowly havevsex with her left sneaker, rubbing myself over it whilst inhaling her right superstar. I could feel the gentle warmth coming from within them, a slight sweaty muskiness and a feeling of light moisture from her pretty feet. I was shaking as I tried to take my time savouring her beautiful sneakers, a year of frustration now coming to an end as I violated those shoes. The shell toe was a new sensation for me so I had to be careful as i rubbed myself on them but I was getting to excited to care as I began to properly fuck the left sneak inside, gulping in the smell and feel of her right shoe knowing that only 15 mins before she had been in them. Despite my best efforts the pleasure mounted up and I soon came in a spasm of ecstasy - her sexy sneaks were finally mine and I knew she would be furious if she had any idea I was having my way with them. After about ten mins I went for round two which was just as good. I then put them on the shoe rack, not the bedroom, so that I might be able to have a chance later. Anyway my buddy came back, later we had dinner and beers and talked about the following days events. We went to bed at a reasonable hour, me saying I’d be up in a minute but it was really to go to my room via the shoe closet. Sure enough, there they were, waiting for me to take to bed. Making sure the coast was clear I took them to my room and closed the door. I was about to spend a night with her sexy sneaks and I intended to take it nice and slow and saviour every moment, the knowledge that they were mine now and there is nothing she could do about it. I barely slept that night. I licked, kissed, sucked and fucked every inch of her superstars. I even untied the laces to her right sneak so I could bury my head a close to the sexy imprints of her toes. It was a passionate night and they even looked liked they been giving a good going over. I replaced them that morning highly satisfied. It started over two years of me secretly getting access to them when I could, I even swapped them out for an identical pair when I stayed over for the odd night. Lots of sneaky and devious tricks were played. I ultimately acquired them too.
ShawnAnders71

Post by ShawnAnders71 »

Awesome, awesome!! That's really hot! Thank you so much for sharing!!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My wife knows. She watched a few vids I made, fucking her shoes and cumming in them. And she wore them many times afterward. She always kids me for being such a "horn dog", even at 65. The other day she was leaving for her part time job, and she looked really nice in a summer dress and white casual wedge sandals. As I kissed her goodbye i was also letting her know she had me up and hard, hoping she'd say "go for it, right on my feet" which she has done at times. But she did say "go find some shoes" as she walked out. I did, it was good.

The white wedges she had on, when we were in San Antonio on the Riverwalk, had a nice dinner. Got back to the hotel and I was up for fun again. We had fucked the night before too. Well within minutes she had stripped down to her silky white bra/slip, sat down on the bed and kicked off her wedges. Then she said "oh wait, you want me to wear these" even though I'd not said a thing. She put the wedges back on and we fucked hard with her lovely scented feet in the wedges up by my face while I pushed in deep.
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

My wife and i are retired and do house sitting, such a turn on to sneak about and find the shoe cupboard and dirty laundry baskets. nothing better for me to find real leather sandals, they show the toe prints and hold the foot sweat so much. Always clean up but leave a cum trace under the straps