Double shoefuck / shoe cumming?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

batman2296

Re: Double shoefuck / shoe cumming?

Post by batman2296 »

I really wanna experience it for the first time if there’s anyone in Washington state let me know https://ibb.co/DGH3pZZ
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

I've done it with a great jacking buddy in town. I loved watching him close his eyes, jerk off a bit harder and come powerfully as he soaked my wife's shoe and my cock with cum.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

FLshoeguy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:29 am I've done it with a great jacking buddy in town. I loved watching him close his eyes, jerk off a bit harder and come powerfully as he soaked my wife's shoe and my cock with cum.
Mmmmmm fuck yes that's hot!!!
Be nice to see some pics..
cuminshoe-uk

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

mflorest3 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:56 am
FLshoeguy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:29 am I've done it with a great jacking buddy in town. I loved watching him close his eyes, jerk off a bit harder and come powerfully as he soaked my wife's shoe and my cock with cum.
Mmmmmm fuck yes that's hot!!!
Be nice to see some pics..
Love to have experience like that horny just thinking of it. Love see some pics
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

If anyone wants to chat about double fucking shoes, drop me a message. I have a few experiences and photos to share
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

cuminshoe-uk - You have private message reciepts disabled so no one can message you.

Eddie
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

Some years back on Xhamster i saw two guys fucking the one guys wife and daughters heels together then both in the same open toe from either side. They had some hot red HH sandals as well.
ilikeshoesnboots

Post by ilikeshoesnboots »

Would love to try
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

MaryJanes1 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:54 am If anyone wants to chat about double fucking shoes, drop me a message. I have a few experiences and photos to share
Share them on here and let us enjoy them
cuminshoe-uk

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

MaryJanes1 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:41 pm cuminshoe-uk - You have private message reciepts disabled so no one can message you.

Eddie
Thanks for letting me know explains why not had any PM lately!! No idea how that happpened should be ok now if you could please try again.