Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tory_burch_fan

Re: Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Post by tory_burch_fan »

Another one that could classify as a "holy grail" experience happened about 15 years ago at the house where my ex wife and I used to live. I actually posted the story here years ago under my former user name. Anyway, this younger couple moved into the house next door to us. The wife was an absolutely smoking hot blonde who looked to be in her mid to late 20's. She worked similar hours to me so I would often see her when I was on my way to or from work and she was always dressed very sexy, often wearing skirts that showed off her sexy bare legs, and usually wearing high heels. For a couple of years I fantasized about getting my hands on her sexy shoes. I fantasized about getting a pair of sexy shoes fresh off her feet and smelling, licking, and fucking them. Oh so close and yet so far. That all changed one January morning that I vividly remember like it was yesterday. I woke up that morning and looked out my bedroom window. My bedroom faced the neighbors house and their driveway ran right along the property line. They kept their trash cans in the driveway next to the house. As I was looking around out my window something caught my eye. One of their trash cans had no lid on it and in the top of the can was stuffed one of those big black trash bags. The top of the bag was partially open and I saw what I could swear was the sole of a womans high heel shoe partially sticking out. At first I thought I was imagining things, but i kept looking and finally I was convinced it must be a shoe. Later that morning I noticed they had gone out so I decided to go outside and take a closre look. Sure enough it was a shoe that I saw. My hear and my mind raced. The opportunity that I had only dreamed of was clse at hand, but how to get those shoes? There was no privacy in my neighborhood so it wasn't like I could just go grab them while they were out. I considered waiting until they put the trash to the curb, but again, the cans would be in plain sight of the whole neighborhood and there was even a street light right at the end of their driveway that would prevent me from raiding the trash can at night. Despte these challenges, all I could think of was those shoes of hers and how there was no way I could let them go. Finally I decided to undertake a risky plan to get them. The only way to get them with the least chance of being seen was to go into their yard and get them late at night when it was dark and no one would see me. So a couple of night later I made sure to stay up in the family room ad watch TV until after my wife went to bed. I set my alarm for 3AM and fell asleep.

At 3 AM I awoke and looked in on my wife to make sure she was still asleep. I got all dressed up in black and turned off all the motion sensor lights in my yard. I quietly went outside and snuck over to the neighbors driveway. My heart was beating so hard. The excitement of getting hold of the discarded shoes of a hot blonde and the fear of getting caught were an intoxicating mix of emotions. I got to the trash can and felt around in the dark. I grabbed the shoe that I saw sticking out of the bag and ran my hands over it. Sure enough it turned out to be a mary jane high heel. Not wanting to waste time, I reached into the bag to find its mate. Instead of finding the mate, I found a different high heel. I reached my arm deeper into the bag and discovered that it was full of shoes. "Fuck it" I thought and just slowly and quietly pulled the whole bag out of the trash can and ran back to my house with it. I took the bag down to my basement and dumped it out on the floor. I had hit the mother lode. There must have been nearly two dozen pairs of shoes in the bag. There were mostly heels, with some sandals, flats, a pair of flip flops, a pair of winter boots, and a pair of high heel boots. I was a bit disappointed that very few of the shoes were actually well worn, most had moderate wear and a few pairs looked like they had never been worn, and none of them had any smell. I also didn't recall ever seeing her wear any of the pairs she had thrown out. Still, I had a whole bunch of sexy shoes worn by my hot blonde neighbor. I enjoyed them all and I equally enjoyed thinking about what I was doing to her old shoes every time I saw her. That following summer her and her husband got divorced. She took the kids and moved back in with her parents and I never saw her again, but I still have most of her old shoes that I saved from the landfill that January night.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

tory_burch_fan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:56 am Another one that could classify as a "holy grail" experience happened about 15 years ago at the house where my ex wife and I used to live. I actually posted the story here years ago under my former user name. Anyway, this younger couple moved into the house next door to us. The wife was an absolutely smoking hot blonde who looked to be in her mid to late 20's. She worked similar hours to me so I would often see her when I was on my way to or from work and she was always dressed very sexy, often wearing skirts that showed off her sexy bare legs, and usually wearing high heels. For a couple of years I fantasized about getting my hands on her sexy shoes. I fantasized about getting a pair of sexy shoes fresh off her feet and smelling, licking, and fucking them. Oh so close and yet so far. That all changed one January morning that I vividly remember like it was yesterday. I woke up that morning and looked out my bedroom window. My bedroom faced the neighbors house and their driveway ran right along the property line. They kept their trash cans in the driveway next to the house. As I was looking around out my window something caught my eye. One of their trash cans had no lid on it and in the top of the can was stuffed one of those big black trash bags. The top of the bag was partially open and I saw what I could swear was the sole of a womans high heel shoe partially sticking out. At first I thought I was imagining things, but i kept looking and finally I was convinced it must be a shoe. Later that morning I noticed they had gone out so I decided to go outside and take a closre look. Sure enough it was a shoe that I saw. My hear and my mind raced. The opportunity that I had only dreamed of was clse at hand, but how to get those shoes? There was no privacy in my neighborhood so it wasn't like I could just go grab them while they were out. I considered waiting until they put the trash to the curb, but again, the cans would be in plain sight of the whole neighborhood and there was even a street light right at the end of their driveway that would prevent me from raiding the trash can at night. Despte these challenges, all I could think of was those shoes of hers and how there was no way I could let them go. Finally I decided to undertake a risky plan to get them. The only way to get them with the least chance of being seen was to go into their yard and get them late at night when it was dark and no one would see me. So a couple of night later I made sure to stay up in the family room ad watch TV until after my wife went to bed. I set my alarm for 3AM and fell asleep.

At 3 AM I awoke and looked in on my wife to make sure she was still asleep. I got all dressed up in black and turned off all the motion sensor lights in my yard. I quietly went outside and snuck over to the neighbors driveway. My heart was beating so hard. The excitement of getting hold of the discarded shoes of a hot blonde and the fear of getting caught were an intoxicating mix of emotions. I got to the trash can and felt around in the dark. I grabbed the shoe that I saw sticking out of the bag and ran my hands over it. Sure enough it turned out to be a mary jane high heel. Not wanting to waste time, I reached into the bag to find its mate. Instead of finding the mate, I found a different high heel. I reached my arm deeper into the bag and discovered that it was full of shoes. "Fuck it" I thought and just slowly and quietly pulled the whole bag out of the trash can and ran back to my house with it. I took the bag down to my basement and dumped it out on the floor. I had hit the mother lode. There must have been nearly two dozen pairs of shoes in the bag. There were mostly heels, with some sandals, flats, a pair of flip flops, a pair of winter boots, and a pair of high heel boots. I was a bit disappointed that very few of the shoes were actually well worn, most had moderate wear and a few pairs looked like they had never been worn, and none of them had any smell. I also didn't recall ever seeing her wear any of the pairs she had thrown out. Still, I had a whole bunch of sexy shoes worn by my hot blonde neighbor. I enjoyed them all and I equally enjoyed thinking about what I was doing to her old shoes every time I saw her. That following summer her and her husband got divorced. She took the kids and moved back in with her parents and I never saw her again, but I still have most of her old shoes that I saved from the landfill that January night.
Oh my. This sounds fantastic
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

I've been balls deep in so many women's sweaty grimey shoes. Hard to call 1 par the holy grail. My favorites include a milfs mule clogs. Heavily worn with a dark footprint I would fuck like a mad man. My roommates rancid waiting shoes and her boots both pairs had holes in the soles and smelled rotten. Also a 14 year olds white converse with heavy footprints inside.
Lordie

Post by Lordie »

After reading this very nice thread and the hot stories, I thought of my beginnings in the mid 90´s I want to share with you.

I lived with a beautiful, a little shy girl in the same apartement building. Our families known each other good, but not too close. She is five years younger then me and as I started my studies, her parents asked me, if I could help her daughter in math. She always wore mini skirts, nude pantyhose and white Buffalos (easy slip-on and with an extra thick sole). She was seventeen as we started the lessons and it was hard for me to concentrate. Her hot legs and the Buffalows she wore in her room caught my attention, especially when she dangled her shoes when she thought. One day during the lesson, as she went to the kitchen to get us some coffee, I saw a worn shiny pantyhose in her paper trash bin between discarded notes. I took them into my pants, without thinking. At these days I was more into nylons but that´s an other story. But I mention it because it became important for my first time with her Buffalos :-) But I remember the thrill to sit with this hot girl at her desk and feel her worn pantyhose near my swolen cock and hoping that she didn´t miss her old pantyhose.

We did the first exercises in her room. Later she preferred to come to my partment because she could concentrate better, because her cats often distracted her. I remember one evening, she came with her common outfit and her white buffalos I was smitten over the weeks. I had a soft carpet that she liked, so she often took off her Buffalos and left them under the table. At the end of the lesson she went back to her parents apartment whthout her shoes. She was so focused on the exam she was supposed to take the next day that she didn't noticed. I realized it as she walked to the elevator but said nothing. I ran back and found her well worn white Buffalos under my desk. I was in heaven!!!

I grabbed them and took a deep nose of her perfume, leather and her sweat. Then I took her old shiny pantyhose, pulled it over the left buffalo and fucked it on my bed. The right Buffalo I put my face on it. I've rarely been so thrilled in my life. I had a very short night and blew 4 loads in her left Buffalo. (Funny detail, but over the years with shoes of hot girls I almost always use the left one for my cock and the right one for licking, sniffing etc. How about you guys?) I loved the the shiny nylon on her Buffalo so bad.

The next day I could hardly wait for the lectures at the university to end and drove straight home and had my way with the white Buffalos, since I didn't know when she would ask me if she left her shoes in my apartment. Funnily enough, she never asked me so I had the shoes to myself for a few more years until I got engaged and had to say goodbye to these and all my other treasures.

Two years later she had her own apartment directly below mine and during that time i had made a few late-night visits to her front door and borrowed her heels and boots. In her long summer holidays she gave me her keys to take care of her apartment. Needless to say that I loved the daytime raids through her shoe closet and her pantyhose drawers. Ahh, these good old days... where have they gone.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Back in college . I was desperate for heels & sneakers to cum. Hormon was all time high and I wanted to cum something.

I approach a girl that I like, always having a hard on when I see her , and ask her for any clothing or shoes that she wanted to donate out before they ended up in the trash .

I manage to get hold a pair of her Reebok sneakers that she has worn for over 3 years. When she passed it over to me . My cock was raging . I walked as fast as I could back to my dorm and once in the room , I take a close look at that pair of thrash reebok . The shoes was exactly what a shoes cummer looking for . Smell musky from 3 years of wearing . I try to put one side of the shoes on and it fit . I ended fucking with the right shoes while wearing the left shoe . That is the best feeling that I have .

after cum dried . I wore that pair of her sneaker out ( pretty neutral colour ) and was walking with them for some time. And would fuck the shoe whenever I had the urge . Lastly the sneaker was cum too much and I have to discarded them away . Good time
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

vincci2 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:29 pm Back in college . I was desperate for heels & sneakers to cum. Hormon was all time high and I wanted to cum something.

I approach a girl that I like, always having a hard on when I see her , and ask her for any clothing or shoes that she wanted to donate out before they ended up in the trash .

I manage to get hold a pair of her Reebok sneakers that she has worn for over 3 years. When she passed it over to me . My cock was raging . I walked as fast as I could back to my dorm and once in the room , I take a close look at that pair of thrash reebok . The shoes was exactly what a shoes cummer looking for . Smell musky from 3 years of wearing . I try to put one side of the shoes on and it fit . I ended fucking with the right shoes while wearing the left shoe . That is the best feeling that I have .

after cum dried . I wore that pair of her sneaker out ( pretty neutral colour ) and was walking with them for some time. And would fuck the shoe whenever I had the urge . Lastly the sneaker was cum too much and I have to discarded them away . Good time
What kind of Reeboks?
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

vincci2 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:29 pm Back in college . I was desperate for heels & sneakers to cum. Hormon was all time high and I wanted to cum something.

What kind of Reeboks?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Reading the thread, reminded me of a pair which drove me wild.
Mothers and sisters are often the first shoes we see and have access to, as our first sexual interest and then needs develop.
One morning I was excited by my teen sisters sexy MJ's, which she had chosen to wear for school.
They were fairly new arrivals, and I was already waiting my chance to get them, to enjoy them, but my desire increased that morning, as I watched every subtle movement they made while she walked them around before she left for school.

Those cuties were on my mind all day, and I was already home and waiting when I heard her arrive and go up to her room, then as I heard her door close, I immediately crept into the hallway and there they were, those twin-strap, brown heels, still warm, just waiting and asking to be enjoyed. This was my chance, and despite the risk she might come back and find them gone, I had them, still warm and moist, perhaps also fantasising she knew of my fetish and had left them there for me.

download/file.php?id=479958&mode=view
download/file.php?id=374066&mode=view
rawrBot

Post by rawrBot »

Love this thread! Wanted to share some of my stories (I have two women sending me shoes as we speak that I'm very excited about). I have followed many girls I went to HS with on social media, and their poshmark acc, etc. and often have chance to get their old shoes and a couple have even let me buy feet pics from them. Realized I had so many amazing opportunities over the years that I would just start by sharing my first jackpot.

I was always interested in heels from early age because my older sister had some nice pairs and I think the first time I ever masturbated was with her strappy silver prom sandals. But what really got me into it was every summer we would visit my aunt and cousin who both had tons of heels. They actually had a bit of money so I'm talking my aunt had 2 closets and 1 walk-in closet FULL of shoes. My cousin my age had her closet full of shoes and more under her bed. I had ton of chances to fuck their shoes and I took every one. Wait until someone uses bathroom, then say I need to go as well so they offer for me to use the one upstairs :twisted: They ask if I want to go to store with them, I say no thanks and stay alone behind :twisted: Leave to 'use bathroom' when everyone out at the pool, etc. :twisted:

Anyways, after few years when I was in college I was very horny and I knew they were going to some kind of event and house would be empty. With heart pounding I drove like 2 hours to their house with no good plan if I was caught, but I pulled in and saw no cars. They lived in a pretty secluded area so they do not often lock the door and luckily it was wide open. I could not really believe what I was doing but I yelled out just to make sure no one was inside, and with no answer I ran upstairs.

Before I did anything, I saw some of my aunt's brown leather slingback pumps she wore for work. I dropped my pants instantly and took me only a few seconds of sniffing and humping them to blow a nice load in the toebox. Left them back on her bedroom floor to dry.

My main target was my cousin's silver prom heels which I had been lusting over ever since I saw her in her incredibly slutty outfit:
https://imgur.com/Z9Aj85o
But to my dismay, I could not find them in any of the closets. But ofc I had so much else to choose from I just started grabbing pairs and putting them in my backpack. I was still able to score her Betsy Johnson cheetah print pumps she wore to homecoming and had some fun with them:
https://imgur.com/sHRSPiL
https://imgur.com/4rheqBw
https://imgur.com/cKuviFs

From my aunt's closet I grabbed some Miu Miu's that she had in two colors, and I wouldn't find out until after I had fun with them how expensive they were:
https://imgur.com/X9acBR9
https://imgur.com/Q5V07IM
But I have to say, to this day no other shoe has felt so good on my cock as these Miu Miu's. The leather on the insole is amazingly soft.
So needless to say I got incredibly lucky and I got a few other pairs that day, all of which I fucked for years. My aunt actually got divorced and ended up remarrying an even richer guy and I went to their new house warming party a couple years ago and got lucky AGAIN, but that can be a story for another time (her closet got better lol).

Hope you all enjoy and like I said I have a ton of stories I would love to share more.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

rawrBot wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 10:18 pm Love this thread! Wanted to share some of my stories (I have two women sending me shoes as we speak that I'm very excited about). I have followed many girls I went to HS with on social media, and their poshmark acc, etc. and often have chance to get their old shoes and a couple have even let me buy feet pics from them. Realized I had so many amazing opportunities over the years that I would just start by sharing my first jackpot.

I was always interested in heels from early age because my older sister had some nice pairs and I think the first time I ever masturbated was with her strappy silver prom sandals. But what really got me into it was every summer we would visit my aunt and cousin who both had tons of heels. They actually had a bit of money so I'm talking my aunt had 2 closets and 1 walk-in closet FULL of shoes. My cousin my age had her closet full of shoes and more under her bed. I had ton of chances to fuck their shoes and I took every one. Wait until someone uses bathroom, then say I need to go as well so they offer for me to use the one upstairs :twisted: They ask if I want to go to store with them, I say no thanks and stay alone behind :twisted: Leave to 'use bathroom' when everyone out at the pool, etc. :twisted:

Anyways, after few years when I was in college I was very horny and I knew they were going to some kind of event and house would be empty. With heart pounding I drove like 2 hours to their house with no good plan if I was caught, but I pulled in and saw no cars. They lived in a pretty secluded area so they do not often lock the door and luckily it was wide open. I could not really believe what I was doing but I yelled out just to make sure no one was inside, and with no answer I ran upstairs.

Before I did anything, I saw some of my aunt's brown leather slingback pumps she wore for work. I dropped my pants instantly and took me only a few seconds of sniffing and humping them to blow a nice load in the toebox. Left them back on her bedroom floor to dry.

My main target was my cousin's silver prom heels which I had been lusting over ever since I saw her in her incredibly slutty outfit:
https://imgur.com/Z9Aj85o
But to my dismay, I could not find them in any of the closets. But ofc I had so much else to choose from I just started grabbing pairs and putting them in my backpack. I was still able to score her Betsy Johnson cheetah print pumps she wore to homecoming and had some fun with them:
https://imgur.com/sHRSPiL
https://imgur.com/4rheqBw
https://imgur.com/cKuviFs

From my aunt's closet I grabbed some Miu Miu's that she had in two colors, and I wouldn't find out until after I had fun with them how expensive they were:
https://imgur.com/X9acBR9
https://imgur.com/Q5V07IM
But I have to say, to this day no other shoe has felt so good on my cock as these Miu Miu's. The leather on the insole is amazingly soft.
So needless to say I got incredibly lucky and I got a few other pairs that day, all of which I fucked for years. My aunt actually got divorced and ended up remarrying an even richer guy and I went to their new house warming party a couple years ago and got lucky AGAIN, but that can be a story for another time (her closet got better lol).

Hope you all enjoy and like I said I have a ton of stories I would love to share more.
YES, LETS HEAR ABOUT HER NEW BIGGER CLOSET???