Gas Station Girls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footguy1971

Re: Gas Station Girls

Post by footguy1971 »

I stopped in to say hi to Rhonda once Karen was gone. I thought she'd be mad seeing that I hadn't cleaned off Karen's shoes but exactly the opposite had happened. She told me it made her wet seeing Karen wearing the heavily pussy juice stained shoes that were in her pussy so recently. Rhonda was wearing the shortest skirt I'd ever seen her wear. I complimented her on her beautiful bare legs. She then did something that blew my mind. She sat down and spread her legs wide and told me that not only her legs were bare. I saw her beautiful pussy and I could see it was moist. As soon as I got an eyeful, she crossed her legs quickly. Just then I noticed she was wearing brown flats identical to Karen's flats behind the counter. She told me they were new and she was going to use them to switch them with Karen's. My cock was as hard as carbide. I had to ask what she was up to and she told me she looked at the schedule and would have two days with Karen's brown flats. I couldn't just be an observer any more and I finally put it out there. I asked Rhonda if I could come by after closing to help with getting Karen's flats ready. I figured she'd stop all of this right then and there, being married as she was. To my surprise, she said that she would like that. She confided in me that her husband was out of town again and that she found out he had a woman on the side. I think she was looking for her own release and I just happened to catch her at an opportune time. We chatted some more as she dangled her shoe unmercifully in front of me and occasionally gave me a glimpse of her pussy. I left and returned right around closing time. I asked her if she wanted to go into the washroom and she said "no". She told me to park my car in the grocery store parking lot and she'd pick me up and take her to her house. When we met and I hopped in her car, we kissed madly and I asked her to take one of her (Karen's) flats off. She did and handed it to me. I licked it and so did she. Then I spread her legs and pressed the toe against her pussy lips. She was so wet that it slipped in an inch or so easily. She grabbed it and said "watch this" to me as she pushed it all the way until only the heel cup was visible. Holy shit! I couldn't believe my eyes and my cock was harder than ever before. She closed her legs and we drove to her house. After she pulled in the garage and put the door down, she spread her legs and removed the soaked shoe. The brown leather was visibly changed in color where her pussy juice had soaked it. She put it back on her foot and we went into the house. She told me she had played with Michelle's flats on and off during her shift and was super horny. She wanted to get fucked right away. I lifted her onto the kitchen counter, hiked up her skirt, dropped my pants and drove my cock right into her juicy pussy. It felt so good, especially knowing that Karen's flat was just buried in it. After I fucked her for a few seconds, I knew I'd blow my load way too soon. I pulled out, slipped the wet flat off her foot and pushed it into her pussy again. I fucked her with the flat until she had an orgasm. I asked her if she could handle more and, like she read my mind, she said "fuck me too". I slipped my cock into the flat inside her pussy. I pushed in as deep as I could go and just held it there. Her pussy contracted like wild, like it was trying to milk the flat and my cock. After my urge to cum immediately left, I pounded in and out of her like never before. She went wild and I couldn't take it long before I dumped a monster load in my shoe condom. We caught our breath and she asked if I could stay the night....
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I slowly withdrew my cock and Karen's flat from her pussy and it was dripping wet with her pussy juice and my cum. From what I remembered, Karen didn't work again until Wednesday...this was a good thing because this one flat was destroyed. We went to the bedroom and I laid Rhonda down on her bed. I pulled the other one of Karen's flats off her foot and started to rub it up and down her completely soaked cunt. Her pussy was so wet, I slid Karen's brown leather flat in all the way with almost no resistance at all. I never knew a woman's pussy could accommodate something like a whole shoe so easily. Being 18, I discovered a lot of new things that night with my 35 year old lover. With her feet on my face and me sucking her toes, I fucked her with Karen's flat until she had a toe curling orgasm. I ended up driving that size 7 flat into her pussy until it was completely gone. I had to hook my finger in the heel cup to pull it out once her orgasm finished. She begged me to fuck her again with Karen's flat on my cock. I was hard as a rock again, so I slipped the flat onto my cock and slowly pushed into her sloppy and gaping pussy. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in harder until my balls inside the heel cup were buried too. Again, her pussy involuntarily started milking my cock and the flat buried in her. I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock head through the shoe leather and I started to cum a river again. I withdrew my cock and Karen's flat from her pussy and it was also destroyed like the other one. Not knowing if this would be the only night I'd have with her, I decided to fuck her every way imaginable and she was up for all of it. Rhonda's pussy looked totally spent but she was just getting started. She put Karen's soaking flats back on her feet and grabbed a pair of nylon stockings from the dresser. She pulled one of her stockings over my limp cock and started sucking me off until I was hard again. Once hard, she told me to slowly slide into her pussy. What a sensation that was. She asked if we could rest for a bit with my nylon covered cock inside her. We rested for about an hour and my cock stayed solid the whole time (I miss those days!). We spent the rest of the night using Karen's flats on her pussy. I had no idea what she had in mind for returning ruined Karen's flats to her...
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

Don't know how much truth there is to this story, but holy fuck is it a hot read! 🥵🥵🥵
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

After fucking a few times switching back and forth with Karen's flats, Rhonda and I both drifted off to sleep. When we woke up, I asked Rhonda what we were going to do with Karen's completely cum and pussy juice soaked flats. She said she was going to put them back. She told me she had a suspicion that Karen might be into this. When she had worked in the overlap with Karen, she had noticed that she'd catch Karen watching her dangle and would steal glances at her legs constantly. She would also touch her often on the shoulder and knee and would linger just a bit longer than normal. Both her and Karen had worked together for about 3 years and seemed attracted to Rhonda. Karen, 28, got married the previous year but the attraction Rhonda felt from Karen seemed to increase a bit after that. Rhonda went on to tell me that she had started being more deliberate with teasing Karen by dangling and dropping her shoe off; making sure it went in Karen's direction. She said Karen would often pick her shoe up and put it back on her foot. Rhonda also stopped wearing panties under her skirt when she worked with Karen so she could flash her pussy. She could tell that Karen was becoming more aroused and deliberate in the signals she returned. Rhonda told me this intrigued her because she'd never had a female pay attention to her that way and that she had never been with a woman but would be willing to try with Karen. Naturally, my cock was rock hard again. I fucked Rhonda again with one of Karen's flats on my cock and asked her to describe what she'd like to do with Karen. As she told me all of the naughty things she wanted to do, I fucked her harder and harder and finally dumped a massive load. After I withdrew my cock and the flat, Rhonda's pussy looked absolutely blown out and gaping. I had to eat her pussy to give her another orgasm and since my cum was all captured in Karen's flat, I was able to taste Rhonda's pussy after she had multiple orgasms and it was wonderful. We cleaned up and I headed home for some sleep. I wanted to stop by and say hi to Michelle later on today to see if she was wearing her flats that Rhonda had marinated in her pussy...
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I stopped by the gas station later that day and Michelle was wearing a 3/4 length denim skirt and her black flats barefoot. We talked for a bit and I left. I was so tired from the previous night. I wished I could stay for hours watching Michelle dangle her severely stained flats but I had to get going. Before I left, Michelle asked me if she could ask me a serious question and I said "sure". She popped off one of her flats and handed it to me. She said "do these smell funny to you?" What an opportunity. I held her flat right up to my nose and inhaled it deeply. I told that they smelled fine to me and asked what she meant. What she said floored me. "I think they smell like vagina." I admitted to her that I could detect that as well and asked if there was a problem with that. She said "not really, but I just can't figure out why". I wasn't sure how far to take this so I suggested that they looked fine and, if the smell didn't bother her and they were still comfortable, she should just keep wearing them. She just shrugged when I handed her flat back and said "thank you for your honesty". I was hard as a rock and was fighting to hide my boner as she slipped it back on her bare foot. I said goodbye to Michelle and headed home. I talked to Rhonda later that day and told her what had happened with Michelle. She said that made her wet knowing that MIchelle had smelled her pussy on her flats. Rhonda was dirtier than I ever could have dreamed and I was loving it. I worked Tuesday close and dropped another load in one of Michelle's flats Image while sniffing Karen's destroyed brown flats. Image I could hardly wait to hear from Rhonda after she worked with Karen on Wednesday. Rhonda was on dayshift and Karen was working closing on Wednesday.
The pics aren't the actual shoes but are what they looked like for style and color as I remember them.
dw_heels

Post by dw_heels »

Awesome thread, looking forward to the next update. Keep ‘em cumming 😏
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I met Rhonda at her house on Wednesday after her shift. Her husband was away again, so we had some time to get naughty. Rhonda had worn her brown flats to work that day and they still looked fairly new. I asked her how things went working with Karen. We sat down in the living room and she started to tell me how things went with Karen. As Rhonda talked, she was dangling and dipping out of her flats. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and masturbated slowly as she started. She told me Karen was not dressed in her usual conservative attire. She was wearing a summer dress that was about mid-thigh and the completely destroyed brown flats. When it got slow, Karen sat down and started dangling a flat. She was turning it back on Rhonda...she dangled her flat right off and it flew in Rhonda's direction. Rhonda quickly retrieved it and went to put it on Karen's foot. Just then Karen uncrossed her legs to accept it and spread her legs pretty wide. Rhonda got an eye-full of her bald pussy as she slowly placed the flat back on her foot. Karen then piped up and asked Rhonda if she was attracted to her feet and shoes. Rhonda shyly admitted that she was. Karen stood up right in front of Rhonda and placed a kiss on her lips. When she broke off the kiss, Karen told Rhonda she could use her flats on her pussy any time she wanted to. Rhonda then returned a deep kiss back to Karen and thanked her for understanding. Karen asked her to be honest with her and tell her what, exactly, she had been doing with her flats. Rhonda told all and Karen was excited about all of it. She admitted to enjoying wearing her flats smelling like another woman's pussy and was extra intrigued that my dried cum was on the inside of them. She told Rhonda she couldn't go any further as she's married but wished to borrow some of Rhonda's shoes on occasion. Rhonda was so excited from telling me all of this, she walked over to me, lifted her skirt and sat right on my throbbing cock. After a few minutes, I was ready to cum and she hopped off me, popped off one of her flats and jerked me off inside it until I came for her. We fucked a few more times that evening and started hatching a plan...
KorkojenOrja

Post by KorkojenOrja »

Fantastic story, keep on going!
lorenzo95

Post by lorenzo95 »

It's just so good. All the right dirty ;)
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

After Rhonda and I were thoroughly exhausted from fucking, we started to talk about our fantasies and how we might be able to make them work. Rhonda told me she is hot for Karen, big time, and wanted to have sex with her. She also said she'd love to feel Karen's toes on her pussy and wanted to try foot fucking with her. She said she fantasized and had even masturbated thinking about Karen's foot inside her pussy, wiggling her toes against her cervix. She also told me she'd love to feel Michelle's smaller size 6 foot deep in her pussy and even with her black flat on. She told me how she had planned to start seducing Karen by being more deliberate with her. They had already kissed and made a bit of a pact to swap shoes with each other, so she figured she could play with that. I asked Rhonda if she wanted some warming up and asked if I could try fisting her pussy. I knew Rhonda's pussy was capable of so much more than we had done, so I started slowly with her but it didn't take too long before my thumb was tucked in and she grabbed my arm to aid in pushing into her. All of the sudden, my whole hand popped into her pussy and she orgasmed wildly. She asked me to just hold my hand inside her for a while. After a few minutes, she asked if I could curl my hand and make a fist inside her. As I did, she orgasmed again from the stimulation on her g-spot. Once she calmed down, she said "I'm tired" and drifted off to sleep with my hand in her pussy. I relaxed and had a nap as well (we were exhaust from fucking). It was 6:30am when we both awakened and my hand had been inside her pussy for about 6 hours! It now felt like my hand was in a pail of warm water. Rhonda's pussy had loosened up and she must have been juicing all night long. Her juices were oozing out past my wrist. I easily slipped my hand out and then back in. Her pussy was so relaxed and gaping that I could pull right out and go back in with hand still in a fist. I think we both agreed if we kept doing this, she'd be able to easily take either Michelle's size 6 or Karen's size 7 foot deep in her pussy. Fisting became part of our lovemaking sessions and things started to heat up between Rhonda and Karen. I started working on Michelle since I figured she suspected one of the other girls was fucking their pussy with her shoes...