Storys about family members

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatsforlife

Re: Storys about family members

Post by Flatsforlife »

When I was younger and still living at home, I used to jerkoff with my mom's shoes every opportunity I got. I remember one night when she had gone out with her friends and cameback a little drunk. I was still awake so I got the show of her taking off her black high heels sandals in front of me in the living room. We chatted a bit and then she went to sleep.

All the time we were talking, I was hoping she wouldn't take her high heels back to her room and she didn't! She left them in the living room. I also had a massive boner from staring at her feet in her tanned stockings. Once she closed her bedroom door, I immediately took the high heels into my room. I checked the dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom to see if she had left her stockings there but no luck...

I took a pair of my favorite panties of her instead that had an amazing smell (I'm also a huge pantie-lover). I got back to my room to jerkoff with the shoes and the panties but can't get the stockings out of my mind. As I'm jerking off, I hear my mom's bedroom door open. I hear her walking to the bathroom. It's my chance! I quickly go into her room to retrieve the stockings.

I have one of the most exciting surprises of my life as I enter her bedroom. There are two vibrators and a butt plug on her bed! She was drunk, horny and masturbating a few feet away from me! I grab the stockings from the floor along with the sexy black thong she was wearing. I want to take more and look more but I hear the toilet flush. I'm running out of time.

I go back to my bedroom but wait to close the door to see my mom walk back to her room wearing nothing but her bathrobe. I wait a couple minutes than go back out of my room and right in front of hers. I'm listening to her enjoying herself through the door as I'm jacking off with the panties from the hamper and while smelling and living the still wet and warm thong.

I timed myself to cum at the same time as her. I unloaded a massive load in her panties. I went to put them back in the dirty clothes hamper, filled with my warm thick cum. I ended up blowing three .ore loads before the morning. One for the shoes, one for the thong and one for the stockings.

She woke up before me the next morning so she was wondering where her stuff was but that's another story!
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Flatsforlife wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:34 am When I was younger and still living at home, I used to jerkoff with my mom's shoes every opportunity I got. I remember one night when she had gone out with her friends and cameback a little drunk. I was still awake so I got the show of her taking off her black high heels sandals in front of me in the living room. We chatted a bit and then she went to sleep.

All the time we were talking, I was hoping she wouldn't take her high heels back to her room and she didn't! She left them in the living room. I also had a massive boner from staring at her feet in her tanned stockings. Once she closed her bedroom door, I immediately took the high heels into my room. I checked the dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom to see if she had left her stockings there but no luck...

I took a pair of my favorite panties of her instead that had an amazing smell (I'm also a huge pantie-lover). I got back to my room to jerkoff with the shoes and the panties but can't get the stockings out of my mind. As I'm jerking off, I hear my mom's bedroom door open. I hear her walking to the bathroom. It's my chance! I quickly go into her room to retrieve the stockings.

I have one of the most exciting surprises of my life as I enter her bedroom. There are two vibrators and a butt plug on her bed! She was drunk, horny and masturbating a few feet away from me! I grab the stockings from the floor along with the sexy black thong she was wearing. I want to take more and look more but I hear the toilet flush. I'm running out of time.

I go back to my bedroom but wait to close the door to see my mom walk back to her room wearing nothing but her bathrobe. I wait a couple minutes than go back out of my room and right in front of hers. I'm listening to her enjoying herself through the door as I'm jacking off with the panties from the hamper and while smelling and living the still wet and warm thong.

I timed myself to cum at the same time as her. I unloaded a massive load in her panties. I went to put them back in the dirty clothes hamper, filled with my warm thick cum. I ended up blowing three .ore loads before the morning. One for the shoes, one for the thong and one for the stockings.

She woke up before me the next morning so she was wondering where her stuff was but that's another story!
Thank you for this horny Story,
would love to hear whats going on ext days
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

Train yourself to like smelling her shoes too! Worship her scent...does she have any smelly flats or slippers that she wears often?
Flatsforlife

Post by Flatsforlife »

her horny mules wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:09 am
Flatsforlife wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:34 am When I was younger and still living at home, I used to jerkoff with my mom's shoes every opportunity I got. I remember one night when she had gone out with her friends and cameback a little drunk. I was still awake so I got the show of her taking off her black high heels sandals in front of me in the living room. We chatted a bit and then she went to sleep.

Thank you for this horny Story,
would love to hear whats going on ext days
That's a story from many years ago and I don't live at home anymore so not much going on in the next days :( I do have a few other stories that I could share involving mom's stuff. Let me know if you would like to hear them and I'll share some more.

Just writing and rememoring these gives me a huuugeee boner lol
prizee

Post by prizee »

yes tell especially if there are sneakers even without sneakers it also passes
juang559

Post by juang559 »

her horny mules wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:19 am Me beginning.

Holidays with parents.

in my teenage i spend some hölidays with mom and dad in a apartment.
At evening we went out for eating, my parents goes hand in hand and i a few meters behind, because i get hard when i watch my mom walking in her sexy high heel mules and listen her klick-klack noises.

After dinner my parents want dancing in these restaurant, and drink some wine, after some time my mom had a bit to much wine and want to go at our apatment.
I know 100 % when she is drunk, she would fucking and also my dad too.( i was very happy because i know this will be a great everning, to listen they fucking and jerk off my cock to there noises )
It was dark when we went home, so i can play with my cock in my pants, while watching my drunk mom walking in her sexy white mules in front of me.
At the apartment we had to enter up the stairs my mom take off her mules and ask me, if i carrry up her shoes upstairs.
It makes me so horny, i feel the warm soft padded insoles, that i become a visible bulge in my pants, and cant do anything about.

Upstairs they went in the livingroom, my mom kissed me and said : go sleeing in your room sweety- good night. ( I still hold her mules in my hands )
I was nearly shocked and cant beleve my luck, i go to my room with her sexy mules, and she can see it and said nothing. ( Now i be 100 % sure that she know what she does )

In my room, my big wet cock jumped out off my pants and slipped right away in moms sinful mules, while sniffig and licking like mad the other.

After 3-4 times in and out, i exploded in her fuck me mules.
I never forget this it was my biggest orgasm to this time.

I slide my slimy cock out of my moms slimy mules, as i heard some noises out of the livingroom,i took off my roomdoor, that i can hear it.

I hear my mom moaning, and slide my cock in my moms sperm slimy mules for a second time, i fucked hers the brain out and should the next load in.
In this night i did that maybe 4-5 times i go to distribute all my sperm over the insoles and let it dry.

Next morning she came in my room and wake me up, her sexy mules standing near my bed, she slept in hersinful mules and go out and make breakfast.
She said nothing about this.

Is anyone here who have similar adventures

I have some more.

greetings hhm
Wow sexy story damn. Made me cum
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

her horny mules wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:19 am Me beginning.

Holidays with parents.

in my teenage i spend some hölidays with mom and dad in a apartment.
At evening we went out for eating, my parents goes hand in hand and i a few meters behind, because i get hard when i watch my mom walking in her sexy high heel mules and listen her klick-klack noises.

After dinner my parents want dancing in these restaurant, and drink some wine, after some time my mom had a bit to much wine and want to go at our apatment.
I know 100 % when she is drunk, she would fucking and also my dad too.( i was very happy because i know this will be a great everning, to listen they fucking and jerk off my cock to there noises )
It was dark when we went home, so i can play with my cock in my pants, while watching my drunk mom walking in her sexy white mules in front of me.
At the apartment we had to enter up the stairs my mom take off her mules and ask me, if i carrry up her shoes upstairs.
It makes me so horny, i feel the warm soft padded insoles, that i become a visible bulge in my pants, and cant do anything about.

Upstairs they went in the livingroom, my mom kissed me and said : go sleeing in your room sweety- good night. ( I still hold her mules in my hands )
I was nearly shocked and cant beleve my luck, i go to my room with her sexy mules, and she can see it and said nothing. ( Now i be 100 % sure that she know what she does )

In my room, my big wet cock jumped out off my pants and slipped right away in moms sinful mules, while sniffig and licking like mad the other.

After 3-4 times in and out, i exploded in her fuck me mules.
I never forget this it was my biggest orgasm to this time.

I slide my slimy cock out of my moms slimy mules, as i heard some noises out of the livingroom,i took off my roomdoor, that i can hear it.

I hear my mom moaning, and slide my cock in my moms sperm slimy mules for a second time, i fucked hers the brain out and should the next load in.
In this night i did that maybe 4-5 times i go to distribute all my sperm over the insoles and let it dry.

Next morning she came in my room and wake me up, her sexy mules standing near my bed, she slept in hersinful mules and go out and make breakfast.
She said nothing about this.

Is anyone here who have similar adventures

I have some more.

greetings hhm
Maybe the hottest story on here
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

evergreenhouse wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:12 am This happened when i was aroud 17
My cousin she was (18 at that time)not related coz in the way she was the daughter of my uncles second wife
Oh boy oh boy she had so many amazin features
Probablu the best her long legs and super soft soles tiny but the kind you like to do every day not just her feet haha

Anyhow one day at my grandmoms place at summer we played outside in the garden she was laying onher stomach and suddenly i complimentet on her soles
I remember like it was yesterday
I said
Ohh Stacy youve got so tiny cute feet and soft wrikly looking soles. Sometimes i just want to bite on them looks so yummy
We jocked from time.to time
And to my surprise she replyed
Why dont you try than
And i kissed her sole and she said ohh its a funny feeling but kind a good
That night i took her changing slippers kind a house mule
And fucked so hard my cock was exploding and i could not hold myself longer than 10 minutes
Left everything inside to dry
But to my surprise it was so much even with that summers heatvawe did not dry
Next mornin at the kitchen she snilled at me and said:
If you wanna use my heels nexy time letme know i wanna see it might even help you

You can imagine the adventures ww got afterwards
It was just the begining
My cock started to grow coz what she just told me...
And she even stepped out of her little mules and under the table pressd my cock against my belly

Thank you, for your unbelivible phantastic Story
would love to hear more.

Thanks and greetings
Was a magnificent summer
prizee

Post by prizee »

yesterday was the party at my aunt's house she is in her forties quite skinny rather well done quite thin little ass she was dressed in tight jeans and a tight neckline she is wearing her old skechers after opening presents and a drunken evening we are all going we go to bed I get up in the night and I hear noise she was getting caught quite loudly and quite violently because the enjoyment I find her old skechers in the hallway I couldn't resist seeing the noises heard

Pics = https://ibb.co/hy6Vkdk

yes as gifts she has the same pair in new so she probably tested it tonight the are anceinne pair had the right to a nice end gift
Nattedogg1

Post by Nattedogg1 »

prizee wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:49 am yesterday was the party at my aunt's house she is in her forties quite skinny rather well done quite thin little ass she was dressed in tight jeans and a tight neckline she is wearing her old skechers after opening presents and a drunken evening we are all going we go to bed I get up in the night and I hear noise she was getting caught quite loudly and quite violently because the enjoyment I find her old skechers in the hallway I couldn't resist seeing the noises heard

Pics = https://ibb.co/hy6Vkdk

yes as gifts she has the same pair in new so she probably tested it tonight the are anceinne pair had the right to a nice end gift

Wish to see more of my favorite Skechers 🥵