Anyone like designer rain boots?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flipflopsandboots

Anyone like designer rain boots?

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Got these off of Poshmark met the lady at the library and was able to get some pics of her wearing them too! She’s also offering me 3 more rain boots to buy!

It’s a pair of UGG rain boots and 2 ankle boots. She has another pair of Coach rain boots that she won’t give up but I think I’m a buy her the same pair and just exchange them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bruhmomment

Re: Anyone like designer rain boots?

Post by Bruhmomment »

The inside of rain boots feel amazing when you stick you cock in them. I really like hunter boots. My younger sister had a pair of pink Hunter rain boots and my god the amount of times I came inside and on, it was great.
Flipflopsandboots

Bruhmomment wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:42 am The inside of rain boots feel amazing when you stick you cock in them. I really like hunter boots. My younger sister had a pair of pink Hunter rain boots and my god the amount of times I came inside and on, it was great.
Do you have pics of them?
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

Rain boots are great. I like the high heel rain boots from Marc Jacobs and Burberry but don’t see them around as often. Hunter boots are great also..
Bruhmomment

Post by Bruhmomment »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:55 am
Bruhmomment wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:42 am The inside of rain boots feel amazing when you stick you cock in them. I really like hunter boots. My younger sister had a pair of pink Hunter rain boots and my god the amount of times I came inside and on, it was great.
no sadly, she donated them but now some other young girl is out there walking around in those boots messy history rubbing up against her feet without any knowlege.
Flipflopsandboots

Bruhmomment wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:20 pm
no sadly, she donated them but now some other young girl is out there walking around in those boots messy history rubbing up against her feet without any knowlege.
Dang you can always get them off Poshmark or just ask around on IG I’ve gotten many pairs of rain boots from people on IG
Bruhmomment

Post by Bruhmomment »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:39 pm
Dang you can always get them off Poshmark or just ask around on IG I’ve gotten many pairs of rain boots from people on IG
ill take a look into it
Flipflopsandboots

Bruhmomment wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:52 pm
ill take a look into it
Yeah but like you can’t be weird on IG. Like I hit the jackpot with this one seller from Poshmark. So you see I got the Coach rain boots from her and she lives in my town/city so we met up at the library now she’s offering me like 5 more pairs of rain boots!
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:36 am
Bruhmomment wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:52 pm
ill take a look into it
Yeah but like you can’t be weird on IG. Like I hit the jackpot with this one seller from Poshmark. So you see I got the Coach rain boots from her and she lives in my town/city so we met up at the library now she’s offering me like 5 more pairs of rain boots!
That’s an amazing find. What other rain boots does she have?
Flipflopsandboots

Sorry for the late post here’s the rest of the rain boots I bought from her. She has 2 more pairs 1 of them sorta have a stain on them the other ones she’s holding for her mom but she might give them to me. I’ve been telling her that I’d buy them back for her from Poshmark but she’s not really budging.
E05AFD10-8263-4773-A6C1-3D3131C977D3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.