Heel as Anal Plug

Previously the very popular topic named Men's Ass Heel Insertion. Name shortened to make it more diverse. Use your imagination and have fun!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

Spikes

Heel as Anal Plug

Post by Spikes »

I have tried just about everything using a high heel, cum in the toe, pointy toe in the ass, you name it. I tried something that I've never done before and enjoyed it immensely. I took a 4 inch high heel sandal and stuck the heel up my ass with the sole of the heel against my balls. Then I pulled my briefs up against the shoe to hold it in place. Not sure boxer shorts would work because the heel needs to fit snug. Then I put a pair of loose fitting gym shorts on and checked to see if the heel was visible. It was not.

What made this so exciting was being able to walk around in public with the heel up my ass. The added benefit was walking caused the heel of the shoe to move around in my ass as I walked. I must have kept the heel inserted for at least an hour as I went walking through the local mall. The combination of having a heel in my ass that nobody was aware of and the constant moving sensation of the heel in my ass was very exciting.

A couple of suggestions. I used a size 7 heel that was not a platform and was fairly light in weight. I think if you used a larger shoe size, it would be noticeable and if it were a heavier shoe, it might not stay in as well.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried something similar or have any experiences to share.
sexishoe2000

Re: Heel as Anal Plug

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Spikes wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:25 pm I have tried just about everything using a high heel, cum in the toe, pointy toe in the ass, you name it. I tried something that I've never done before and enjoyed it immensely. I took a 4 inch high heel sandal and stuck the heel up my ass with the sole of the heel against my balls. Then I pulled my briefs up against the shoe to hold it in place. Not sure boxer shorts would work because the heel needs to fit snug. Then I put a pair of loose fitting gym shorts on and checked to see if the heel was visible. It was not.

What made this so exciting was being able to walk around in public with the heel up my ass. The added benefit was walking caused the heel of the shoe to move around in my ass as I walked. I must have kept the heel inserted for at least an hour as I went walking through the local mall. The combination of having a heel in my ass that nobody was aware of and the constant moving sensation of the heel in my ass was very exciting.

A couple of suggestions. I used a size 7 heel that was not a platform and was fairly light in weight. I think if you used a larger shoe size, it would be noticeable and if it were a heavier shoe, it might not stay in as well.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried something similar or have any experiences to share.
I have used the whole shoe, but only walked around for 15 minutes or soo.

I have also put a silicon foot in a size 6us Louboutin Psychic red heel and buried toe first all the way to the heel, wow what an orgasm, see picture.
https://www.hotshoeshots.com/member_ima ... 443701.jpg
billybobeh

Post by billybobeh »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:56 am
Spikes wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:25 pm I have tried just about everything using a high heel, cum in the toe, pointy toe in the ass, you name it. I tried something that I've never done before and enjoyed it immensely. I took a 4 inch high heel sandal and stuck the heel up my ass with the sole of the heel against my balls. Then I pulled my briefs up against the shoe to hold it in place. Not sure boxer shorts would work because the heel needs to fit snug. Then I put a pair of loose fitting gym shorts on and checked to see if the heel was visible. It was not.

I have also put a silicon foot in a size 6us Louboutin Psychic red heel and buried toe first all the way to the heel, wow what an orgasm, see picture.
That’s hot
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

billybobeh wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:20 am

That’s hot
Here is a link to a Picture of Michelle's Very Hot Red Marlenarock 120 Louboutin, with Silicon Foot in each and the left shoe with foot in it completely Buried in my very Horny ass, Fucken instant orgasm without touching my Dick

Hot Michelle is on the laptop Screen, if she only knew what happened to her beloved Loubie Heels...LOL...LOL..LOL

https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/sexish ... _tabPhotos
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

That’s hot
Here is a link to a Picture of Michelle's Very Hot Red Marlenarock 120 Louboutin, with Silicon Foot in each and the left shoe with foot in it completely Buried in my very Horny ass, Fucken instant orgasm without touching my Dick

Hot Michelle is on the laptop Screen, if she only knew what happened to her beloved Loubie Heels...LOL...LOL..LOL

https://profile-pics-cdn77.xvideos-cdn. ... _1_big.jpg
rawrer

Post by rawrer »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:54 pm

That’s hot

Wow those marlenarock and psychick are amazingly hot! Any vids? Where do you usually buy these shoes?
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

rawrer wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:58 am
sexishoe2000 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:54 pm

That’s hot

Wow those marlenarock and psychick are amazingly hot! Any vids? Where do you usually buy these shoes?
I buy most of my heels on Ebay.

Here is the Video for Psycho Red...LOL

https://www.xvideos.com/video77837071/b ... en_hotttt_
Foot and heel lover

Post by Foot and heel lover »

I have done this also, but only with the heel. A strict leather dildo harness can work perfect for keeping the heel in place. I've also put a super thin 5 inch heel in my penis, its insanely pleasurable but very risky. Next is to have a heelin all orifices at the same time. Need a good fun women. Thanks for the post
rawrer

Post by rawrer »

Fuck that's hot! Those beautiful shoes just popped in and got covered in shit
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

rawrer wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:53 am Fuck that's hot! Those beautiful shoes just popped in and got covered in shit
THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT LOL.

I THINK MY ASS LOVES DESIGNER LOUBOUTIN HEELS MORE THAN WHAT HOT WOMEN DO....LOL