Heel in Ass - How it started - My History

Previously the very popular topic named Men's Ass Heel Insertion. Name shortened to make it more diverse. Use your imagination and have fun!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

sexishoe2000

Heel in Ass - How it started - My History

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Mine Started with my Mom's heels(She knew, and sort of acceptaed it, she even caught me with one of her sexy heels caked in shit, as I then would stick them toe first half way up my ass, I was 16 ), then onto my SIL(She suspected and would let me into her room to nap, absolutely knowing I would play with her Heels). I stole some of her hottest heels at a party my Brother/sil had at their house, I was about 16. She began suspecting it had been me years later, she was nice enough to not tell anyone.

Later I sneaked into many friends GF/Wife's closet to fuck heels, and even stole a few pairs, was caught 3 times through my life, extremely embarrasing!!!!!

Even convince my fiance to wear stilettos, during sex, I would fuck very hard, she was tiny 4'11", very tight pussy and ass. She suspect that I ASS FUCKED HER HIGH HEELS, we where only married for 4 years.

Sine the year 2000 I have been collecting stilettos.

I KNOW I AM INSANE, for having a collection of about 1200 pairs of heels all from 4 to 7 inches high(of which 200+ pairs are designer heels, like Louboutin, Casadei, Jimmy choo, Gucci & other designers) , from size 34(us4) to 42(us12).

See attached link show some of my collection.

https://www.xvideos.com/video68960411/1 ... her_brands

Let me know if you wanna hear more stories of my excapades and info about my collectioon.
pebblesf

Re: Heel in Ass - How it started - My History

Post by pebblesf »

First off, nothing abnormal about your love of heels, and having your way with others' heels. I still remember my sister's red go go boots, when I was just a little kid. Couldn't wait to be home alone so I could wear them. Then finally started to grind my prepubescent little cock on them, didn't know "what was up", just knew it felt good. Several months later I ejaculated for the first time in her boots, didn't know what happened, just knew it felt amazing. It has been boot love ever since. I too have been a sneaky little boot shit, sneaking into friends closets, taking boots off the racks of stores and fucking them in the changing room. I have never actually been "caught", but am guessing a few people might have figured it out, just never said anything. Would love to hear more about your escapades.
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

I love slipping one of my stiletto heels gently up my ass while I fuck the other boot.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Would love to see more of your collection and more of you in action with them.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

https://sendvid.com/9bfu9a5n

New Video me Doing Sexy Cammile's red Metal Chain Casadei Blade heels
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

https://sendvid.com/9bfu9a5n

New Video me Doing Sexy Cammile's red Metal Chain Casadei Blade heels
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The sexy red heel going in is a real turn on. You make it look easy, do you have any favorite heels that give you the most pleasure?
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

radared1 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:15 am The sexy red heel going in is a real turn on. You make it look easy, do you have any favorite heels that give you the most pleasure?
These are my Favourite, Size 36(us6), they are just perfect and make me cum uncontrollably when almost completely in

Check out this video, and let me know what you think

https://www.xvideos.com/video76007651/t ... led_bootie
Botas_altas1

Re: Tacón en el culo - Cómo empezó - Mi historia

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I love this woman's legs, and you watch her fuck while she changes her shoes. I would love to fuck her surrounded by heels, like she does in the video.