Cabin crew shoes

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footjob87

Cabin crew shoes

Post by footjob87 »

Hey,

Someone can telling me , how to catch secretly cabin crew shoes on a flight ???
Thats my dream, some people told me, that sometimes the crew put their shoes under the seat in the last row or something...
xmlfash

Re: Cabin crew shoes

Post by xmlfash »

Yes, exactly. Some flight attendants put their high heels at the back, either at the galley or behind the last row. But more often nowadays, they will put the shoes in the compartments or in their bags. So it depends on your luck.

I myself was not brave enough to "borrow" the shoes as said to the lavatory, as putting them back to their original places looks like a high risk move. Unless you want to leave the heels directly in the lavatory, which means the cabin crew will know immediately what has happened.

Though, on one particular flight before take off, I went to the back lavatory, and there was a bag handing on the lav door. Inside were the flats that the FA was about to change into. You know what to do then. I now understand how this adventure is forever exciting.
BoardingPumpsLover

Post by BoardingPumpsLover »

Even as a aircraft engineer it’s nearly impossible to find those shoes… but I said nearly ;-)
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Do you think they know you are finding their shoes?
BoardingPumpsLover

No… they don’t care… they are even not thinking about it…
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

You are lucky having a job like that. As a passenger who always sits in the last row, I have heard enough galley gossips about shoes that I think at least a few flight attendants are suspecting men are looking at their shoes during the flights.
BoardingPumpsLover

Yes… some of them know it of course… but to get them you have to be very lucky… or rich ;-) some of them are selling their shoes well worn… years ago (15-20) they sell them prior to throw them in the trash… maybe 15-30€… today they know that they can make money out of that… so the well worn normally are more expensive then a new pair (70€ up to 150€.. that’s a pity for the fetish guys but the shoes of a flight attendant are well worn… very well worn due to long flights. But you have to make difference between galley shoes and boarding pumps…
The boarding pumps are only worn from the hotel until the plane has off block… then (normally) they change to the galley shoes (normally flat). So regularly the galley pumps are worn the hole flight until on block of the plane… then they change back…

That means that the galley shoes are getting very well worn a long time before the boarding pumps will…

Best regards
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

I finally did it.

On a recent flight. all the flight attendants were greeting passengers at the front. So I went to the back of the plane to check, and there it was, a bag containing a pair of flat shoes being left in the space in front of the jumpseat.

I made sure no one was looking at this direction, and then carefully examined the shoes. They were covered by insoles, which I took one of them into the lavatory. The action was scary.

Once in the lavatory, the smell of the insoles was tried. Unfortunately, maybe this flight attendant might not be working too hard, the smell was minimal. Then, the usual thing was done.

As the risk was too high, I didn't put the insoles back to the flats. As a result, when the FA later changed shoes, she would immediately know she had lost an insole. Interestingly, there were two female FAs at the back: one working enthusiastically, the other with a sad face. I guess I knew who had found her insole being stolen, but you can't be too sure sometimes.

What would happen if I had taken the whole falts into the lav?
footjob87

Post by footjob87 »

Great job !
Which airline it was ?

Maybe i will try it once too :)
Good idea to sit in the last row.
Next time you can bring some cum in a small tube to shoot some in the shoes.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Which airlines is not important, but you need to know on which airlines they will change shoes after the passengers' boarding. Otherwise, the cabin crew would have changed the shoes once they get on the aircraft and stored their heels inside their cabin bags, which unfortunately becomes a more common practice nowadays.