Spitting on cabin stew heels story

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mar.rovigo

Spitting on cabin stew heels story

Post by mar.rovigo »

Hello guys,

After a lot of years dreaming about cabin stewardess heels, this is what happened to me some months ago.

Every time I book a flight I choose the seat in the centre to have a look on stewardess walking in heels, but this time I select casual assignation.
Early morning, while waiting for boarding on the flight, I notice that wasn't many people, maybe 20 not more. So I let everybody going on and I was the last one.
While entering on the plane, the entrance stewardess tell me to seat on the back of the plane to balance the load, because everybody were sitting in the front and the back was empty.
I sad yes, no problem and thinking to have more space and comfort to have a rest.
Going to the last line of seats, nobody around me I opened the luggage compartment over me and found a luggage inside with the crew card on.
I said to myself, damn I have one stewardess luggage over me on an empty plane with nobody around me, fuck yes!

After take off, the two stewardess behind me stars to prepare all the stuff to offer to passengers, they were absolutely gorgeous one better than the other.
Once the belt signal was off and both the stewardess starts from the front to offer coffee and some else I stepped up, going to bathroom, just to have a look around me and on the back of the plane. When finish, stewardess was always on the front so I decided to open the storage, unzip the crew luggage was in and sneaky with my hand inside, and I feel some hard object, I took off and wooow, it was an heel 👠.
Blue one, cabin crew style, well worn with toe print. Nobody look at me so I took it on the seat, did some huge smell inside, lick everywhere to taste the flavour, collect an amount of saliva on my mouth and spunk inside. I gently pour all the saliva around with my finger and put again the heel on the luggage, close he storage and seat on my place.

When the stewardess finished her stuffs before landing, one the two, the worst one, opened the compartment on the other side in front of me, and I saw another luggage, she took a bag and close. So surprised I got the heel of the gorgeous one !

This is one the most exciting experience of my life after years dreaming of cabin stewardess heels
xmlfash

Re: Spitting on cabin stew heels story

Post by xmlfash »

In the past, many cabin crew left their heels in the space behind the last row. With newer aicraft and higher awareness from the flight attendants, the heels are now more often stored in compartments, which means you need better chance and courage to access the shoes. Anyway, thanks for sharing the story.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

In the past, many cabin crew left their heels in the space behind the last row. With newer aicraft and higher awareness from the flight attendants, the heels are now more often stored in compartments, which means you need better chance and courage to access the shoes. Anyway, thanks for sharing the story.
cuhnkedrik

Post by cuhnkedrik »

mar.rovigo wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:07 pm Hello guys,

After a lot of years dreaming about cabin stewardess heels, this is what happened to me some months ago.

Every time I book a flight I choose the seat in the centre to have a look on stewardess walking in heels, but this time I select casual assignation.
Early morning, while waiting for boarding on the flight, I notice that wasn't many people, maybe 20 not more. So I let everybody going on and I was the last one.
While entering on the plane, the entrance stewardess tell me to seat on the back of the plane to balance the load, because everybody were sitting in the front and the back was empty. geometry dash
I sad yes, no problem and thinking to have more space and comfort to have a rest.
Going to the last line of seats, nobody around me I opened the luggage compartment over me and found a luggage inside with the crew card on.
I said to myself, damn I have one stewardess luggage over me on an empty plane with nobody around me, fuck yes!

After take off, the two stewardess behind me stars to prepare all the stuff to offer to passengers, they were absolutely gorgeous one better than the other.
Once the belt signal was off and both the stewardess starts from the front to offer coffee and some else I stepped up, going to bathroom, just to have a look around me and on the back of the plane. When finish, stewardess was always on the front so I decided to open the storage, unzip the crew luggage was in and sneaky with my hand inside, and I feel some hard object, I took off and wooow, it was an heel 👠.
Blue one, cabin crew style, well worn with toe print. Nobody look at me so I took it on the seat, did some huge smell inside, lick everywhere to taste the flavour, collect an amount of saliva on my mouth and spunk inside. I gently pour all the saliva around with my finger and put again the heel on the luggage, close he storage and seat on my place.

When the stewardess finished her stuffs before landing, one the two, the worst one, opened the compartment on the other side in front of me, and I saw another luggage, she took a bag and close. So surprised I got the heel of the gorgeous one !

This is one the most exciting experience of my life after years dreaming of cabin stewardess heels
Many flight attendants used to put their shoes in the storage area below the final row. You need more luck and guts to get to the shoes now that modern planes keep them in compartments and flight attendants are more aware of this. I appreciate you telling the story nevertheless.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Judging by the number of FAs selling their shoes on such sites as All Things Worn, one doubts how many cabin crew would be left unaware of men on flights who are looking at or for their heels. I am actually interested in what they really think: do they enjoy the thought of their shoes being accessed during a flight?