Like minded cabin crew shoe collectors

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Workshoe

Like minded cabin crew shoe collectors

Post by Workshoe »

Hi I’m looking to share stories and pics of our well worn cabin crew shoe collections
I have 100s of pics and shoeplay videos on my Facebook page
If your intrested in sharing your stories and pics drop me a message I will share all my prestige shoeplay videos and stories of my extensive collection of well worn smelly cabin crew shoes
L0V3H33L5

Re: Like minded cabin crew shoe collectors

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

I'd be happy to see your pics. PM me or if you use kik let's talk there. I can't get notifications here
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

L0V3H33L5 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:28 am I'd be happy to see your pics. PM me or if you use kik let's talk there. I can't get notifications here
Hi mate all my pics are on Facebook
Oh you use FB messenger I can send you the pics and vids
patentschoolshoes

Post by patentschoolshoes »

Workshoe wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:34 am
L0V3H33L5 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:28 am I'd be happy to see your pics. PM me or if you use kik let's talk there. I can't get notifications here
Hi mate all my pics are on Facebook
Oh you use FB messenger I can send you the pics and vids
What's the Facebook page?
L0V3H33L5

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

I'd be happy to check the Facebook link, id rather keep church and state different if you get my meaning
cuhnkedrik

Post by cuhnkedrik »

Workshoe wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:30 am Hi I’m looking to share stories and pics of our well worn cabin crew shoe collections
If your intrested in sharing your stories and pics drop me a message I will share all my prestige shoeplay videos and stories of my extensive collection of well worn smelly cabin crew shoes
Please send me some of your photographs. Send me a direct message, or if you use Kik, we can communicate there.
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

cuhnkedrik wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:24 pm
Workshoe wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:30 am Hi I’m looking to share stories and pics of our well worn cabin crew shoe collections
Please send me some of your photographs. Send me a direct message, or if you use Kik, we can communicate there.
Do you use Facebook messenger?