Hello from a newbie (kind of)

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

RudiUK

Hello from a newbie (kind of)

Post by RudiUK »

Hi,

I joined this forum a few years ago and promptly forgot to check in.... I'm a long time collector (and photographer) of cabin crew uniforms and shoes. I have an extensive collection (mostly UK based airlines as that's where I'm from) including Virgin (Westwood and Rocha), BA, Flybe (both purple and red), Emirates, Monarch, Tui, Easyjet and others. I also have a huge collection of heels and (my personal faves, onboard flats).

Always interested to talk to other collectors and fans (particularly interested in trading/buying uniform stuff to plug gaps in the collection).

I'll try and post a few pics in the coming weeks.
Charlotte_periwinkle

Re: Hello from a newbie (kind of)

Post by Charlotte_periwinkle »

Welcome :)

Would love to see some pics of your stuff :)

I have quite an extensive collection my self so maybe we can work something out :)
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Welcome to the site Rudi :)

That would be so lovely to see some of your collection, particularly if you have photos of cabin crew changing between their uniform 'dress' heels and their onboard flats.

Watching this and staring at the stewardesses shoes and tights as they walk down the aisle (With sometimes the gift of a nice upskirt as they prepare to carry out safety instructions) is the best part of flying for me.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Welcome ! Definitely looking forward to seeing your collection. Flats are my thing… so sexy when they’re well-worn and well-traveled.
WoogieWoganowski

Post by WoogieWoganowski »

Thank you! I have collected cc shoes for many years too. A great many UK based airlines....

It's odd that Ryanair cc do not sell their shoes as much! I know that they are not technically UK based, but they are huge here and expanding.

I have no idea why Ryanair CC are so unwilling or reluctant to sell their worn shoes. Does anyone have an opinion on this? I have only two pairs :lol:

Really looking forward to seeing your collection!!
Honoured to support Tomato Juice KWEEN - The Flight Attendant & Ballet Dancer...with a foot fetish herself!
🍅 https://beacons.ai/tomato_juice_kween 🍅
🍅 http://patreon.com/tomato_Juice_KWEEN/posts 🍅
🍅 https://onlyfans.com/kweentomato 🍅
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

Hi
Would any of you guys be interested in chatting on FB messenger I have a huge collection of well worn cabin crew shoes and And shoeplay video be great to speak with other guys from the UK who share the fetish
Panzer13

Post by Panzer13 »

Workshoe wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:12 am Hi
Would any of you guys be interested in chatting on FB messenger I have a huge collection of well worn cabin crew shoes and And shoeplay video be great to speak with other guys from the UK who share the fetish
Hi,
I’m interested in chatting. Could you pm me?
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

This Middle Eastern airline used to require its cabin crew to change shoes after take off. Unfortunately, their requirements seem to have changed recently, and now they wear flats to greet passengers.
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

Panzer13 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:09 am
Hi,
What’s your name on FB???
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

Panzer13 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:09 am
Hi,
What’s your name on FB???