Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xmlfash

Re: Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

Post by xmlfash »

Look at the flats that are left in the galley.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Shoe change.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Another one changing shoes.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

A video posted by an FA. It reads, "I smell it and it is full of stink."

https://twitter.com/D5dz9AEnZ9au5sQ/sta ... 46771?s=20
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Another FA changing shoes.
2insole

Post by 2insole »

xmlfash wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:00 am Another FA changing shoes.
So hot!
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I was getting on an early morning flight and by luck (didn't pick my seat) I got an aisle seat in the back by the bathrooms. This part isn't relevant to the shoe storage, but as I was boarding one of the FAs needed to squeeze by. The guy in front of me was fumbling with his luggage in the overhead bin, there were people behind me, and people already sitting on both sides of the aisle, plus I had on a backpack so I made as much room for her as I could but she bumped right into me and there were a couple of glorious seconds where she got entangled with me. She was young, cute, and wearing heels, which made it even better.

Shortly after takeoff, the same FA who bumped and kicked me earlier slid a bag under the seat across from me (see picture). I saw her wearing flats and heard a 'clunk' as she dropped them on the floor, so I knew it must be her heels in the bag. Luckily, there were a number of empty seats around me in the back and since it was an early flight a lot of people were asleep. When they started the cart service there was no crew in the back, so I just waited for a couple of people to clear out of the bathrooms, made sure the few people near me were asleep or not looking, then took my chance. I dropped my jacket on the floor as I was getting out of my seat so I'd have a reason to bend down. I quietly slipped her bag under my jacket and carried it into one of the bathrooms. Sure enough, it was the same pair of heels that she had kicked and stepped on me with earlier. I got my revenge by fucking them for about 5 mins. I was hoping to shoot a big cumload across them and slip them back in her bag to dry and leave cumstains, but with the time and space I had the best I was able to manage was a little cum that I smeared across the toes. I also wish I'd been able to piss on them, but I didn't have anything in me. I didn't want to push my luck as I knew I needed to finish before the crew made their way to the back with the carts. I put her shoes back in the bag and wrapped them up in my jacket. Fortunately, it was still quiet and nobody was in line for the bathrooms, so I quickly slipped her bag back under the seat and sat down.
stewardess heels under seat.jpg
stewardess heels 1.jpg
stewardess heels 2.jpg
stewardess heels 3.jpg
stewardess heels 4.jpg
stewardess heels 5.jpg
stewardess heels 6.jpg
stewardess heels 7.jpg
stewardess heels 8.jpg