Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qazwsxedcrfv

Re: Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I wish I had some pictures of her wearing the heels, especially afterwards, but unfortunately she kept her flats on after landing. I did snap some pics of her dangling and heelpopping her flats while waiting to get off the plane.
stewardess dangling 1.jpg
stewardess dangling 2 cropped.jpg
stewardess dangling 3 cropped.jpg
stewardess dangling 4 cropped.jpg
I also go a few pics of her partner in her heels. These looked very similar to the ones I fucked. The other girl kept her heels on throughout the flight, so I didn't have a chance to fuck them. I did get some heel action from her too though as she pressed her shoe against mine while serving snacks.
stewardess in heels 1.jpg
stewardess in heels 2.jpg
stewardess in heels 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

That is really brave of you. Thanks for sharing. How long after she’d taken them off was it before you enjoyed them? The thrill of doing her heels must have been great but better still when they are still warm and moist. Any other adventures like this?
shannonjane

Post by shannonjane »

You are my idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

sneakerfun wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:56 pm That is really brave of you. Thanks for sharing. How long after she’d taken them off was it before you enjoyed them? The thrill of doing her heels must have been great but better still when they are still warm and moist. Any other adventures like this?
Brave or dumb, not sure which, but it worked out this time. She'd had them off for maybe a half hour before I was able to get to them.

This was my only experience with a flight attendant, but I've fucked other women's shoes in public and cummed on a lot of military women's heels that they wear in uniform.
2insole

Post by 2insole »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:26 am I was getting on an early morning flight and by luck (didn't pick my seat) I got an aisle seat in the back by the bathrooms. This part isn't relevant to the shoe storage, but as I was boarding one of the FAs needed to squeeze by. The guy in front of me was fumbling with his luggage in the overhead bin, there were people behind me, and people already sitting on both sides of the aisle, plus I had on a backpack so I made as much room for her as I could but she bumped right into me and there were a couple of glorious seconds where she got entangled with me. She was young, cute, and wearing heels, which made it even better.

Shortly after takeoff, the same FA who bumped and kicked me earlier slid a bag under the seat across from me (see picture). I saw her wearing flats and heard a 'clunk' as she dropped them on the floor, so I knew it must be her heels in the bag. Luckily, there were a number of empty seats around me in the back and since it was an early flight a lot of people were asleep. When they started the cart service there was no crew in the back, so I just waited for a couple of people to clear out of the bathrooms, made sure the few people near me were asleep or not looking, then took my chance. I dropped my jacket on the floor as I was getting out of my seat so I'd have a reason to bend down. I quietly slipped her bag under my jacket and carried it into one of the bathrooms. Sure enough, it was the same pair of heels that she had kicked and stepped on me with earlier. I got my revenge by fucking them for about 5 mins. I was hoping to shoot a big cumload across them and slip them back in her bag to dry and leave cumstains, but with the time and space I had the best I was able to manage was a little cum that I smeared across the toes. I also wish I'd been able to piss on them, but I didn't have anything in me. I didn't want to push my luck as I knew I needed to finish before the crew made their way to the back with the carts. I put her shoes back in the bag and wrapped them up in my jacket. Fortunately, it was still quiet and nobody was in line for the bathrooms, so I quickly slipped her bag back under the seat and sat down.

stewardess heels under seat.jpgstewardess heels 1.jpgstewardess heels 2.jpgstewardess heels 3.jpgstewardess heels 4.jpgstewardess heels 5.jpgstewardess heels 6.jpgstewardess heels 7.jpgstewardess heels 8.jpg
You sir are a legend! Great story, so hot.
Were her heels stinky??
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:05 pm
Brave or dumb, not sure which, but it worked out this time. She'd had them off for maybe a half hour before I was able to get to them.

This was my only experience with a flight attendant, but I've fucked other women's shoes in public and cummed on a lot of military women's heels that they wear in uniform.
I know this is a cabin crew forum but mind sharing your stories on military women's heels as well :mrgreen: ? I love women in uniform especially if heels are part of the ensemble.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

FAStiletto wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:14 am
qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:05 pm

I know this is a cabin crew forum but mind sharing your stories on military women's heels as well :mrgreen: ? I love women in uniform especially if heels are part of the ensemble.
I'll post them on another forum and put a link here.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:26 am I was getting on an early morning flight and by luck (didn't pick my seat) I got an aisle seat in the back by the bathrooms. This part isn't relevant to the shoe storage, but as I was boarding one of the FAs needed to squeeze by. The guy in front of me was fumbling with his luggage in the overhead bin, there were people behind me, and people already sitting on both sides of the aisle, plus I had on a backpack so I made as much room for her as I could but she bumped right into me and there were a couple of glorious seconds where she got entangled with me. She was young, cute, and wearing heels, which made it even better.

Shortly after takeoff, the same FA who bumped and kicked me earlier slid a bag under the seat across from me (see picture). I saw her wearing flats and heard a 'clunk' as she dropped them on the floor, so I knew it must be her heels in the bag. Luckily, there were a number of empty seats around me in the back and since it was an early flight a lot of people were asleep. When they started the cart service there was no crew in the back, so I just waited for a couple of people to clear out of the bathrooms, made sure the few people near me were asleep or not looking, then took my chance. I dropped my jacket on the floor as I was getting out of my seat so I'd have a reason to bend down. I quietly slipped her bag under my jacket and carried it into one of the bathrooms. Sure enough, it was the same pair of heels that she had kicked and stepped on me with earlier. I got my revenge by fucking them for about 5 mins. I was hoping to shoot a big cumload across them and slip them back in her bag to dry and leave cumstains, but with the time and space I had the best I was able to manage was a little cum that I smeared across the toes. I also wish I'd been able to piss on them, but I didn't have anything in me. I didn't want to push my luck as I knew I needed to finish before the crew made their way to the back with the carts. I put her shoes back in the bag and wrapped them up in my jacket. Fortunately, it was still quiet and nobody was in line for the bathrooms, so I quickly slipped her bag back under the seat and sat down.

stewardess heels under seat.jpgstewardess heels 1.jpgstewardess heels 2.jpgstewardess heels 3.jpgstewardess heels 4.jpgstewardess heels 5.jpgstewardess heels 6.jpgstewardess heels 7.jpgstewardess heels 8.jpg
oh wow! that's ultra jackpot!! hot stuff!
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

FA changing shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.