Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xmlfash

Re: Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

Post by xmlfash »

She must have noticed you, and went on to offer you a show. Flight attendants are all aware of us who are looking at their feet and shoes.
louislu

Post by louislu »

xmlfash wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:52 am She must have noticed you, and went on to offer you a show. Flight attendants are all aware of us who are looking at their feet and shoes.
...you are certainly right, I did not hide myself because I created a genuine rapport 🥳
...in my 1st circle, I have 1 female captain (rare species) and 1 FA who are both part of my wife's best friends and tell stories
...I also met another FA thanks to a local second-hand mobile app, it is like vinted but local only and gratis so the person interested by the article makes an arrangement with the donator to meet, she was giving away her work heels, we met, we discussed for 30 min on the airport parking lot right before her shift. Because our conversation was too short, she sent me a message to invite me to taste her cuisine (the topic of our discussion), brought her flowers the D day, she let me come in and we kissed right away
...as a matter of fact, she introduced me to the practice of pegging 🥳
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Did your FA friends talk about shoes in their stories? Any interesting things ever happened on their flights? (Say, their heels being stolen and cummed.)
dirkcandid

Post by dirkcandid »

very hot fotos, thanks!
louislu

Post by louislu »

xmlfash wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:22 am Did your FA friends talk about shoes in their stories? Any interesting things ever happened on their flights? (Say, their heels being stolen and cummed.)
...they are not my friends per se but my wife's, so this is not the kind of conversation we have, except for the pilot, she is separated from her son's father for decades and used to date husbands, even since her studies when I met her the first time, she still does based on the stories she relates of many married male pilots who do not hesitate to engage in kinky encounters during the flight and stopovers

...my wife sends me feed her cat when she leaves on vacations, I take that opportunity to enjoy her myriad of heels, either pro or perso

...here are few samples of her treasure

...let's start with some personal footware

...she obviously likes wedges

...let's see the pairs she wears for work
...as you can see, they took loads of sweat, so they smell like pure wonders

...a more rounded toebox

...this is the pair with a higher heel she often takes with her when she leaves for work
...my guess is that it is not a pair for flying but fucking, she is a slut

xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »