Cabin Crew uniform

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

charissa

Cabin Crew uniform

Post by charissa »

Hi all

Just a question, are we allowed to legally talk about buying FA uniforms here?
Charlotte_periwinkle

Re: Cabin Crew uniform

Post by Charlotte_periwinkle »

I don’t see why not, but I’m sure if the mods have a problem with it they will take it down.

Have you purchased any fight attendant uniforms before?
Charlotte_periwinkle

I don’t see why not, but I’m sure if the mods have a problem with it they will take it down.

charissa

Post by charissa »

Charlotte_periwinkle wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:33 pm I don’t see why not, but I’m sure if the mods have a problem with it they will take it down.

I think legally you cant sell them, I havent bought one before either. But I am interested in one.
LickinGood

Post by LickinGood »

Charlotte_periwinkle wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:33 pm I don’t see why not, but I’m sure if the mods have a problem with it they will take it down.

AFAIK it is illegal to have current uniforms, at least in the US. I had talked with an FA about it before. It's a security issue and it's a serious offense as it pertains to TSA.
Charlotte_periwinkle

I’ve heard this, but I’ve been unable to find any laws stating this (in my country anyway).

As far as I’ve been able to find, there is no law against owning a uniform. It is illegal to impersonate a flight attendant to try and gain access to secure areas etc, but I can’t find anything that specifically says it’s illegal to own one.

It is definitely against the policy of the airlines for their staff to sell the uniform. I know some of the airlines have to return issued uniform pieces when they leave the job.

I’m not in the USA though, so I can’t speak for the laws there.
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

This sounds like bullshit. Buy and sell what you like :-).
Charlotte_periwinkle

Easyjet.....

brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Charlotte_periwinkle wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:41 am Easyjet.....

Love these photos
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Charlotte_periwinkle wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:15 pm I’ve heard this, but I’ve been unable to find any laws stating this (in my country anyway).

As far as I’ve been able to find, there is no law against owning a uniform. It is illegal to impersonate a flight attendant to try and gain access to secure areas etc, but I can’t find anything that specifically says it’s illegal to own one.

It is definitely against the policy of the airlines for their staff to sell the uniform. I know some of the airlines have to return issued uniform pieces when they leave the job.

I’m not in the USA though, so I can’t speak for the laws there.
i think you wouldn´t be against the law with items from an airline who doesn´t exist anymore