New Feet on the Forum

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

MissRedYT

New Feet on the Forum

Post by MissRedYT »

Hey everyone!

I'm Miss Red. I started a Youtube channel last year and one of my internet friends that I met in my journey suggested I join Shoesession and share my videos with you all :) (since this is my first post I won't post the link to my channel so I won't get banned, but once I get approved I'll add it!).

Here’s my Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/@missredheels. There you can find shoeplay videos, dangling, tapping, walking and all other sorts of videos. I usually post every Thursday and Sunday at 13:00 GMT.

I've read some posts here and there on different parts of the forum and I really liked what I saw. I hope that my posts will be just as interesting as the other ones and that you will enjoy them :mrgreen:

Looking forward to get to know you!

Kisses,
Miss Red
Last edited by MissRedYT on Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
kioooooo

Re: New Feet on the Forum

Post by kioooooo »

Hi Miss Red, welcome in the forum.
MissRedYT

Post by MissRedYT »

Thank you 💋💋
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Welcome. We appreciate more female involvement because we love you and your feet/shoes! You're the reason we're here.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome! Nice Youtube. Great heels.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Wetshoe wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:42 am Welcome! Nice Youtube. Great heels.
Dude. Your web site is slow. Are you even going to do anything about it? I'd love to help you out, but it appears you just don't care anymore.
shoetime88

Post by shoetime88 »

This all looks great, but I do have to ask if its in the correct group.
Seems somewhat off topic.
Admin?
MissRedYT

Post by MissRedYT »

footguy1971 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:50 am Welcome. We appreciate more female involvement because we love you and your feet/shoes! You're the reason we're here.
Thank you 🥰💋
Thank you, greatly appreciated! 🎉💋
shoetime88 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:49 pm This all looks great, but I do have to ask if its in the correct group.
Seems somewhat off topic.
Admin?
I couldn’t find any ‘Welcome’ thread, so this one seemed the most appropriate 😇
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:05 pm
Dude. Your web site is slow. Are you even going to do anything about it? I'd love to help you out, but it appears you just don't care anymore.
Unfortunately I lack time dude. I care enough to filter spammers from new users. Browse a bit. Keep the site running. It's about all I have time for these days. Don't know what the issue is regarding the speed. Was considering adding drive space to the server but dunno if that would solve the problem. My only other idea was to migrate to newer software but that seems like it could be pretty catastrophic if it went wrong. If you know the technical stuff and wanna help, lets talk in private.
sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy »

Amazing YT channel! Thanks for letting us know. I subscribed instantly!