When a girl’s shoes are stepped on by others

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Loubsonmycock

Re: When a girl’s shoes are stepped on by others

Post by Loubsonmycock »

Constant wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:03 pm Hi Guys,

Just wanted to revive this topic. Doesnt seem like there's a lot of people who are into this fetish. But I love seeing a lady wearing her high heels shoe and getting her toes stepped on by other people. I've been trying to look for other like minded people that has an interest in this fetish. It could be a girl standing in line and getting her pointy high heel shoes stepped on by the girl infront pretending to be an accident, or outright catfight where their foot becomes the target and they stomp on each others toes.

I've made quite a few custom request on Clips4sale and some producers like FTKL, and K&M has done some pretty nice work around that. but not sure if other's share the same fetish
I love it too. Wish there was more content on this. I'm sure it's happened in movies.
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Constant wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:03 pm Hi Guys,

Just wanted to revive this topic. Doesnt seem like there's a lot of people who are into this fetish. But I love seeing a lady wearing her high heels shoe and getting her toes stepped on by other people. I've been trying to look for other like minded people that has an interest in this fetish. It could be a girl standing in line and getting her pointy high heel shoes stepped on by the girl infront pretending to be an accident, or outright catfight where their foot becomes the target and they stomp on each others toes.

I've made quite a few custom request on Clips4sale and some producers like FTKL, and K&M has done some pretty nice work around that. but not sure if other's share the same fetish
I guess this another revive… I’ve had a bit of a break from the scene but still very much have the same fetish. I’d be interested in requesting some customs from those two studios, I’m not sure how you contact studios anymore as C4S has removed contact email address now.
Anyone still around here who loves seeing two women’s shoes come together, accidentally is always the best but even when they deliberately do it it’s still lovely to see. Plus there seems to be many shoes footsie clips on C4S now so there’s clearly a demand for it. Be nice to hear from any of you on here who still love this side of the fetish.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Yeah still here, I like accidents too. But what's really good for me is when the girl infront deliberately stomps on the other girl's foot pretending it's an accident. Like purposely sabotaging her toes before a foot model interview etc. But yes, K&M doesnt take customs anymore and FTKL just really not doing very realistic. There's guy that produces video called XiaoYao who does pretty good foot stepping video
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I'm still here and still love the topic too. Just wish I could make more time to start making content more regularly again. I like many variations but lately been thinking about a girl in nice shoes cornered and bullied by two or more girls ruining her shoes.
haithar

Post by haithar »

Wetshoe wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:59 pm I'm still here and still love the topic too. Just wish I could make more time to start making content more regularly again. I like many variations but lately been thinking about a girl in nice shoes cornered and bullied by two or more girls ruining her shoes.
This sounds very hot
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd