When a girl’s shoes are stepped on by others

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Loubsonmycock

Re: When a girl’s shoes are stepped on by others

Post by Loubsonmycock »

This is so hot wish there was more shows like this
intimewithyou wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:49 pm Before she wore these shoes outdoors, she touched shoes very many times, every corner, so smooth, so charming, without a trace of scratches, sister will also be careful when she touches it with her hands, so she won't let her nails slip onto the shoes. she can feel the noble temperament, this is her perfect sleeping toy, personal toy, even use it to do some shy things. This is not surprising, she believes that many women can make themselves excited by luxury goods, every times, few minutes of stroking the shoes makes her very excited and happy. Careful maintenance of heels every day will also make her happy. At this time She confirmed that the shoes had been ruined by the middle-aged woman, and even if they could be wiped clean, they were already broken, rough surface can no longer be used. She cried hoarse, shedding tears, crying loudly, and everyone in the house heard the sound of heartbreak.

034.jpg
34-2.jpg
34-3.jpg
34-4.jpg
34-5.jpg
34-6.jpg
34-7.jpg

Sister came home barefoot. Originally, she couldn't bear to let the red bottom touch the gravel road. Now she can't bear to continue destroying the noble Louboutin. As soon as she got home, she asked why her sister lied to her, that she lied to her to go to a high-end art exhibition. What shit art exhibition? When she told her little sister what happened, The little sister actually smiled, When she told the price of the shoes and threatened her to lose money, the little sister smiled happier.

035.jpg
036.jpg
037.jpg
038.jpg
039.jpg
040.jpg
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

intimewithyou wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:58 am <good girlfriend>

Part-time model Mumu asked her classmates to take pictures together on weekends. When they meet, Mumu saw that she brought beautiful custom shoes. Mumu wanted to swap shoes, classmate told her these shoes are expensive, rejected. When mumu helps her put on her shoes, she scratching shoes with fingernails, and stepped on her shoes many times during the photo shoot.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
Please can you let us know which video this is from, another one I would like to buy :-)
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Correct picture this time :roll:

One of my favourites... the soft white leather of the ballerina pressed down and onto the black leather boots. You just know both women will be able to feel the leather creeking together, and maybe even the warmth of each others foot if they are pressed tight enough.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Highheelfetish1967

Post by Highheelfetish1967 »

Is there a link for this video
Highheelfetish1967

Is there a link for this video
Highheelfetish1967

Is this from a video. How can I find it
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

If you go to the site larasplayground you will find it there, her scenes are hot and they are always wearing nice shoes and boots. :wink:
cmroom

Post by cmroom »

I think i nice for it
CMR Chamaripa Make Men Taller 5-15CM.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to revive this topic. Doesnt seem like there's a lot of people who are into this fetish. But I love seeing a lady wearing her high heels shoe and getting her toes stepped on by other people. I've been trying to look for other like minded people that has an interest in this fetish. It could be a girl standing in line and getting her pointy high heel shoes stepped on by the girl infront pretending to be an accident, or outright catfight where their foot becomes the target and they stomp on each others toes.

I've made quite a few custom request on Clips4sale and some producers like FTKL, and K&M has done some pretty nice work around that. but not sure if other's share the same fetish
CP87

Post by CP87 »

Constant wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:03 pm Hi Guys,

Just wanted to revive this topic. Doesnt seem like there's a lot of people who are into this fetish. But I love seeing a lady wearing her high heels shoe and getting her toes stepped on by other people. I've been trying to look for other like minded people that has an interest in this fetish. It could be a girl standing in line and getting her pointy high heel shoes stepped on by the girl infront pretending to be an accident, or outright catfight where their foot becomes the target and they stomp on each others toes.

I've made quite a few custom request on Clips4sale and some producers like FTKL, and K&M has done some pretty nice work around that. but not sure if other's share the same fetish
I share a version of the same fetish. Thank you for posting, I look forward to the next post.