Hard Footsie

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

mlf1218

Re: Hard Footsie

Post by mlf1218 »

Just curious...are there any more pics like these currently or are there some in the works for a future post?

Thanks...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yea. We post more on our Instagram accounts, then I copy some to here. Since we just do this for fun when we are having meals etc, Instagram is a lot easier. If I only had the time to update this forum to something that works more easily on a phone.
nudeshoes

Post by nudeshoes »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:25 am
Constant wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:36 pm For me... I would do it the other way.... I would crush her toes in those heels hard so her toes hurt when she walks in them :twisted:
Kept you in mind this time. This was last night at a restaurant. I like how her Louboutins are so beat up. Especially after that. Just the right amount. She did take it out on my (previously) new boots if anyone cares to see that.

IMG_5869.jpeg
IMG_5870.jpeg
IMG_5871.jpeg
IMG_5873.jpeg
are this hot heels to sell?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

nudeshoes wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:25 am
Wetshoe wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:25 am
Constant wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:36 pm For me... I would do it the other way.... I would crush her toes in those heels hard so her toes hurt when she walks in them :twisted:
Kept you in mind this time. This was last night at a restaurant. I like how her Louboutins are so beat up. Especially after that. Just the right amount. She did take it out on my (previously) new boots if anyone cares to see that.

IMG_5869.jpeg
IMG_5870.jpeg
IMG_5871.jpeg
IMG_5873.jpeg
are this hot heels to sell?
Others have asked and she did reply that although it wasn't her intention to sell her shoes, she would sell this pair for replacement cost including shipping etc. Do keep in mind, she lives on a Caribbean island so shipping could take a while.
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

Wetshoe wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:27 am
ohanra wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:47 pm Really great photos Wetshoe... love them. Always like to see your two girl footsie photos :-)

Any plans for more?
Thanks! I enjoy your also! Yes, for now I'll probably look through my old stuff and find some here and there. I hope to free up my time to do more fun stuff like this in the future. My interest has changed a bit since my early stuff. Where much of my early material only involved one girl getting her shoes messy, etc. I find it a lot more interesting now when one person abuses the other's shoes. Interestingly, last week, one of my female friends told me she liked wetting my boots so I did that for her while she took photos. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing nice shoes and didn't get in the photos with me so they aren't too interesting. Hopefully next time we meet it will be better.

I think how fun it is for one person to mess with another person's shoes, girl to girl, or boy to girl.

For example.

The girl is wearing expensive boots. She cares about these boots very much. Her friend accidentally stepped on it...

Girls wearing brand new louboutin to the party with her boyfriend, At the party, she met her ex-boyfriend, Out of jealousy, the ex-boyfriend threw the lit cigarette at her louboutin...

In the past, I just casually watched some shoes get dirty and scratched or burned. In recent years, When I see girls feel distressed and nervous about her expensive high heels, This makes people feel very excited. Don’t even need to damage the shoes too much, For a girl who loves shoes, a small trace can make her angry and cry.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Then new ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend and her friends corner her in the bathroom :)
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

Wetshoe wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:17 pm Then new ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend and her friends corner her in the bathroom :)
Good story line
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Me and @distressedheels went out to a local bar and while we were sitting at our street side table, she noticed my boot on the railing and decided it was a great time to play some hard footsie for all to see so she proceeded to dig her heel into my boot for for a few minutes.

I've been encouraged my hard footsie friends to put up some videos on clips4sale or other similar services and she actually did add this one to my old clips4sale account. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/766/2 ... -in-public
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 12.09.50 PM.jpg
As you can see, this is the first video added since 2014 since I've been busy with more work-like things. Been trying to free myself of that and hopefully spend more time doing this fun stuff again. Would be much appreciated if you guys show her and other friends some encouragement so hopefully they start putting videos there more regularly. I'm not keeping any of the money btw. Passing it all to them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:19 pm Me and @distressedheels went out to a local bar and while we were sitting at our street side table, she noticed my boot on the railing and decided it was a great time to play some hard footsie for all to see so she proceeded to dig her heel into my boot for for a few minutes.

I've been encouraged my hard footsie friends to put up some videos on clips4sale or other similar services and she actually did add this one to my old clips4sale account. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/766/2 ... -in-public

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 12.09.50 PM.jpg

As you can see, this is the first video added since 2014 since I've been busy with more work-like things. Been trying to free myself of that and hopefully spend more time doing this fun stuff again. Would be much appreciated if you guys show her and other friends some encouragement so hopefully they start putting videos there more regularly. I'm not keeping any of the money btw. Passing it all to them.
Thanks for posting, already supported.

Very happy that you and grils continue to post clips. Look forward to a good performance.

Hope to see more of you messing up her favorite shoes. Best wish to show her distress in the video, stroking the shoes distressedly when you steping on it. (after all her IG name is distressedheels), and then she revenge, because of distress.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks! much appreciated, and have passed your suggestion on to her.