Footsie with Strangers [IMPORTANT UPDATE]

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Webcam87

Re: Footsie with Strangers [REVIVAL!]

Post by Webcam87 »

LickinGood wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 pm
Webcam87 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:12 pm I'm sure you are all wondering about the lack of updates, other than being really busy I was just about caught by my wife. She found some pics on my phone that I recklessly didn't transfer over yet. I tried to smooth things over best I could (lucky it was only one picture). She has her suspicions but I may be off the hook for now. Also now she is very observant, in fact, I was about to play a good round of footsie today with a girl in VANS right before she walked up and almost caught me. So I still have plenty more updates and plenty more pictures. However, I have been taking less than usual as I can't forget to get them off my phone right away. My plan of action is to get maybe a used ipod or something similar to my phone to take candids this way all of the pictures aren't on my phone. I plan on selling some of the shoes I have in a secret collection as well as some of my wife's to pay for the camera. Most of my collection is flats. My wife wears flats too sometimes but hardly so I'm sure I could get away with selling some of hers without her knowing, same goes for her heels.
I'll try to keep you guys posted, and if you guys have any ideas as to what I could use in place of my phone let me know, also if you guys have any old iPod touch's or anything like that, that you would like to donate for more content here it would be much appreciated. I did have a pretty nice set up with a webcam hidden in a lunch bag but it started to fall apart.

Sorry for the delay guys, an update will be coming soon!
Can always put the photos in a certain storage, and even put in some accidental "shots." Also any chance of knowing when and what would be on or for sale?!
Yeah I was thinking of doing that, but I'm sure it'll still look obvious and she will know for sure they arent accidental. everything is on sale now, I'll post the link here
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 29&t=69201

also for some strange reason the pictures I sent to another member with a pair he wanted to buy (but never did) have replaced the pictures of my cousin's flats. Not sure how that happened... but I'll repost pics of my cousins flats. The other member wanted to buy those cato flats I found in the parking lot for his wife to wear the only request was that I cum in them 1st. also I'm reducing all those prices to $8 each. I also have some more flats/sneakers/heels I'll be selling and I'll post those once I get a chance here
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 28&t=63007
Webcam87

Re: Footsie with Strangers [IMPORTANT UPDATE]

Post by Webcam87 »

Sorry for lack of an update, as always things in life have pulled my attention away for a bit. I am making a discord server and I'll continue to post footsie stuff there if anyone is interested. I am also going to continue my Library candids topic there, for the most part, I still may post small and far from frequent updates on the flats topic. The reason for this change is mainly because of youtube cracking down on foot fetish content makers, also I know I asked Wetshoe if I could post my footsie stuff here, but I'd rather this section of the forum get back to its roots of girl on girl footsie so I'll be bowing out. I'll be shutting down my Youtube channel on the surface but I'll still be posting up links to unlisted videos on the discord server if anyone is interested in that as well.

Link to Disord info:

Thanks again everyone for your support.
CP87

Re: Footsie with Strangers [IMPORTANT UPDATE]

Post by CP87 »

Forgot to post the link!!

Link to Disord info: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 19#p932819

Thanks again everyone for your support.