Gorgeous wallapop account

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mar.rovigo

Gorgeous wallapop account

Post by mar.rovigo »

Hi guys,

I've found a gorgeous Italian girl on wallapop that sell heels and flats in very well worn conditions.

Actually I've bought from her 4 pairs of heels and them was absolutely stunning. I've ask the her what kind of job she's doing and she's a secretary that need to be elegant at work so always wearing heels.

When I bought last pair of heels she got me her telegram account she also shown her wearing the heels I bought.

https://it.wallapop.com/app/user/martar ... /published

I want share to all of you this fantastic experience and maybe let enjoy someone of you.
L0V3H33L5

Re: Gorgeous wallapop account

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

Does she post overseas?

England.
mar.rovigo

Post by mar.rovigo »

Asking her and let's check
StarstruckHH

Post by StarstruckHH »

Anyone have her email? We were messaging about sending shoes abroad but apparently she got banned on Wallapop.