Swedish influencer/celebrity boots for sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bronxxx

Swedish influencer/celebrity boots for sale

Post by bronxxx »

I have several boots from different influencer's/celebrities that I would like to sell one shoe from each pair. So that I keep one of the shoes and you can buy the other pair. Otherwise I will have to throw the other shoe away to have enough space in my shoe closet.

The women are some very famous ones including Bianca Ingrosso, Hanna Schönberg, Molly Rustas, etc.

Price? Give me an offer.

I can probably ship them almost anywhere in the world but you will have to pay for shipping. Payment through Paypal.

The pic below is just one the of boots I have for sale.

It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Re: Swedish influencer/celebrity boots for sale

Post by bronxxx »

Okay, last chance for any bidders is this weekend. I will throw them away early next week.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Here's a list of the celebrity boots I have for sale. Any boot is available for 1000 SEK + shipping or your best offer:

Bianca Ingrosso, @biancaingrosso
Boots: 2, black knee-high leather boots (brand: Arket) and red ankle boots in faux leather (brand: NA-KD)
Image and Image

Molly Rustas, @mollyrustas
Boots: 2, Black leather ankle boots (brand: Henry Kole) and black ankle boots in faux leather (brand: NA-KD)
Image and Image

Ida Zeile, @idazeile
Boots: 1, Black leather ankle boots (brand: Flattered)
Image:

Ida Sjunnesson, @idasjunnesson
Boots: 1, Black knee-high faux croc boots (brand: ASOS)
Image:

Moa Mattsson, @mattssonmoa
Boots: 2, black ankle boots in faux leather (brand: NA-KD) and black ankle boots in faux leather and neopren (brand: NA-KD)
Image and Image
Last edited by bronxxx on Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
sony124

Post by sony124 »

Hi! I’d be interested in the first pair from Bianca Ingrosso?
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Just to let you all know that the boots are no longer for sale. Either sold or thrown away.