Hot pumps and sandals

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

p0k3y

Hot pumps and sandals

Post by p0k3y »

Reliable Seller!! $5 off if you buy 2 or more. $10 off 3 or more, $20 discount if you buy all.

***E-mail*** Aug0701@gmail.com if interested. Provide the item # that you want and your zip/country for complete quote.

Where these sexy heels come from:

Over the years, I have collected these heels from my girl friends and from work (at an ad agency). All of them have been worn by good-looking models, mostly indoors. So they are still in great condition, safe for all usages.

I am personally not into cumming in heels, although I love to watch them worn and abused. So these are "virgin" shoes so to speak, straight from hot girls' feet.

E-mail me if interested. Shipping will be based on actual cost depending on where you are. I ship worldwide to Paypal confirmed address. But payment must be received first. I have done this with a few members of the forum and everything has gone through smoothly. I am in the USA. And the prices below are in USD. I have sold shoes here many times. They are all very pleased with their purchases from me. So you can buy with confidence. Feel free to check out my other posts.

Click each image to see larger size.

1. Qupid Snake Skin pattern strappy sandals, 5" Heel, size 6, Only $35 NOW $25

2. Enzo Angiolini maroon leather peep toe pump, great quality material, 5" heel, size 6, Only $40 NOW $30

3. Stuart Wietzman Silver Strappy Sandal, 5" heel, size 8.5, Quality Geniune Leather, retails for hundreds. $75

4. Aldo Patent Leather platform pump, 5" Heel, size 9, Only $30 NOW $25

5. Shi black patent peep toe platform pump, 6" heel, size 9.5, Only $30 NOW $25

6. Nine West Orange Strappy Sandal, 4.5" heel, size 6, Only $30 NOW $25

7. Aldo Gold Peep Toe Sandal, 4" heel, size 6, Only $30 NOW $25

8. Liliana Silver Strappy Sandal, 5" heel, size 6, Only $40 NOW $35
ClaraCulotte

Re: Hot pumps and sandals

Post by ClaraCulotte »

oh very nice shoes :twisted: