FOOTWEAR NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RENT OUT!!! also selling pictures of feet and custom videos dm if interested!!!

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mcmikey46

Re: FOOTWEAR NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RENT OUT!!! also selling pictures of feet and custom videos dm if interested!!!

Post by Mcmikey46 »

Love these white mules
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sexishoe2000

Re: FOOTWEAR NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RENT OUT!!! also selling pictures of feet and custom videos dm if interested!!!

Post by sexishoe2000 »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:21 am
MelindaJennings wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:08 am Hi loves my name is MelindaJennings 38 years young and I am here to fulfull all of your foot fetrish desires I wear a size 8.5 and I am selling my new and well worn used high heels, flip flops, flats etc. I also do feet pictures and custom videos if you are interested or have any questions please contact me via dm thanks loves and I hope to hear from you soon!!! 8)
Hi, Melinda.

How much for the pointy Silver/gold Pump Courts??

Do you have Pointy Patent 4 to 5" inch high stilettos to sell?

Please advise
Hi, Melinda.

Can you model the Silver/Gold courts sideways on your Sexy feet for me please, I am very interested in them
MelindaJennings

Post by MelindaJennings »

yes I can love but unfortunately I do not model for free I hope you understand and if you are still interested that's great? :lol:
Mcmikey46

Post by Mcmikey46 »

Sent another message let
Me know a price ect
MelindaJennings

my new footwear pairs now for sale or rent out!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MelindaJennings

if anyone is interested please pm me loves ;)
MelindaJennings

if anyone is interested please pm me loves ;)