Looking for cummed-in flats

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

SunTzunt

Looking for cummed-in flats

Post by SunTzunt »

Hey, I'm just curious to see if anyone has a spare pair of flats that've been cummed in or that have been really worn.

I know this would be hard to find, but Ihave hopes ;-;

I wear a US size 9/9,5 (Womens)

If I get a pair, I'll likely post it on my instagram which is only slowly growing. I'll try to fulfill your requests if you send me a pair!

PM me for my insta, idk if its allowed on main threads like these.
Throwaway11

Re: Looking for cummed-in flats

Post by Throwaway11 »

Might be a stretch but I got a pretty worn pair of size 10's. My kik is Candle_InThe_Wind if you're interested.
Last edited by Throwaway11 on Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flatscrush

Re: Looking for cummed-in flats

Post by Flatscrush »

SunTzunt wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:24 pm Hey, I'm just curious to see if anyone has a spare pair of flats that've been cummed in or that have been really worn.

I know this would be hard to find, but Ihave hopes ;-;

I wear a US size 9/9,5 (Womens)

If I get a pair, I'll likely post it on my instagram which is only slowly growing. I'll try to fulfill your requests if you send me a pair!

PM me for my insta, idk if its allowed on main threads like these.
I have a well worn pair of flats they haven't been cummed in but are old and stinky, they are size US10/EU41 xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops: