Platform boots and extremely well worn flats.

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toe Cleavage1

Platform boots and extremely well worn flats.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I have been buying women's shoes and boots for awhile now and most I keep and some I simply sell on for various reasons.
Yesterday I bought a pair of boots from a small Polish woman thinking that I would like them but in the flesh so to speak they were not really my thing as I am not really a dominatrix shoe/boot kinda person.
So she showed me pics of her wearing them and told me she used to wear them for parties as well as men who like a bit of pain, so they have an interesting history.
They are a size 4 and she also slipped in some other things including a black pair of flats that are quite dirty with mud both in and out, they are worn out on the flat heel as she told me they were her gardening shoes. So she's sweated like hell in them and stepped out of them and walked around barefoot and then slipped them back on.
If anyone is interested then I'll upload pics of them, I've not put any on yet as I don't want to take pics and then get no interest. They are genuine and I haven't done anything to to them as like I said they're not my thing.
I'm UK so bear that in mind.
anakin_heel

Re: Platform boots and extremely well worn flats.

Post by anakin_heel »

I would like to see them
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

Would love to see pics
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

you still selling?
spunkedpatents

Post by spunkedpatents »

Love to see them mate