I have to sell the adidas superstar and other shoes from my collection

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tomek518v2

I have to sell the adidas superstar and other shoes from my collection

Post by tomek518v2 »

I have to sell the adidas superstar, nike airmax, converse and other shoes like heels (sling back, open peep toe) from my collection... My new girlfriend can't know about this collection so I have to reduce it ...
20210812_133248.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tomek518v2 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Airmaxbw94lad

Re: I have to sell the adidas superstar from my collection

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

I would be interested in some, what sizes are they? And I'm curious to know why she can't find out about them.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

What sizes doe you have and what’s the condition on them? All cummed or some as new?

Please Don’t keep it a secret from your girlfriend for long. Maybe it can help if you tell her about it, maybe not directly but in the near future..
tomek518v2

Post by tomek518v2 »

Airmaxbw94lad wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:22 am I would be interested in some, what sizes are they? And I'm curious to know why she can't find out about them.
Which numbers are you interested in? He knows I like shoes, but he doesn't know that very ... lol :D
tomek518v2

Post by tomek518v2 »

sneaker-0495 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:34 am What sizes doe you have and what’s the condition on them? All cummed or some as new?

Please Don’t keep it a secret from your girlfriend for long. Maybe it can help if you tell her about it, maybe not directly but in the near future..
Currently, the shoes are in the apartment of the family with whom I lived.
Please write the number - I will check and write. There are no new ones. I really like used, the smell ...
The girl knows that I like it, that's why she bought her Adidas Superstar, she doesn't need to know that I was buying from other girls :)
tomek518v2

Re: I have to sell the adidas superstar and other shoes from my collection

Post by tomek518v2 »

Other shoes form my collection...
Heels - open peep toe
39 size
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tomek518v2

Post by tomek518v2 »

open peep toe heels from Kate :)
39 size
tomek518v2

Post by tomek518v2 »

Black heels
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Sizes on 15 16 and 17?
andfe

Post by andfe »

What are the sizes of #4 and #13?