Friend of mine has decided to to start selling feet pics!!!

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sakura83

Friend of mine has decided to to start selling feet pics!!!

Post by Sakura83 »

A friend of mine has decided to get into the feet picture bussiness!!!. Right now she has a starter picture collection! This includes pictures of her slip on vans and bare feet!. If your intrested send me a Pm and we can start from there :)
Prices are 50 for the full collection as she is currently a broke college student...

Also heres a little glimpse!

So give this girl a helping hand :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Insertcock

Re: Friend of mine has decided to to start selling feet pics!!!

Post by Insertcock »

Post pics of her feet
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Rita

Post by Rita »

I also have started interesting about this topic, it's nice method for connecting fun&hobby with earn some money for new shoe or petty expenses. Show her onlyfans site, I found it in web and looks interesting. She can wonder about join there.
My dream is to be a feet model :D
joshluvsu

Post by joshluvsu »

Mmmm does she have white vans? That smell?