56 pairs of wife's well worns

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ronthesoundguy

56 pairs of wife's well worns

Post by ronthesoundguy »

My wife, my little, is selling her shoes but instead of doing the months long process of selling each pair for like 40 bucks like most do...I am just going to sell all 56 PAIRS of them in one shot. That's right, you get a FUCK ton more for your money on this one. I have a decent amount of the ones for sale in pics on her precious feet.

$400 for all 56 (about 7 dollars per pair). I will NOT split them up. Shipping is included within the US...will be extra if it is international...free meet up if you are in the area of Washington DC. They will be sealed for freshness ;). Some are virgin some are not. All of them are well worn, some more than others. Included are all pictures of the beauties. They are all between 7 and 7-1/2 US womens. One pair is size 5 girls (which is the same as a 7 US womens)..because you know...little lol.

I would jump on this one. You can spend 200 on ONE pair...or 400 on 56. Lets go gents/ladies.
PM me.
Many of them being worn pics on my little plus a few extras :P

https://www.flickr.com/photos/185055600@N02/

1_small.jpg
2_small.jpg
3_small.jpg
4_small.jpg
5_small.jpg
6_small.jpg
7_small.jpg
9_small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
babyfeet85

Re: 56 pairs of wife's well worns

Post by babyfeet85 »

Interested
ronthesoundguy

Post by ronthesoundguy »

babyfeet85 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:07 pm Interested
Hey sorry. I was away from the computer for a few days. Please PM me to discuss if you are interested. Thanks!
shannonjane

Post by shannonjane »

Interested lets chat
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Love those chunky brown shoes from L.E.I.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

What about the black peep-toe slings?? PM me please