Idea for a service

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sexy-heels

Re: Idea for a service

Post by Sexy-heels »

Dickinflats wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:10 pm I think it’s a great idea. I have offered this to several women on Poshmark. I’d like to buy them flats of their choice, have them wear them so they are well worn and then I’d buy them back. No luck....
I like to walk a lot, so flats are always welcome! What kind do you like?
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Where are you from?
I see you are from North Carolina?
MissLilith

Post by MissLilith »

Kinda answered your own question there, didn't you? :P
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Sexy-heels wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:58 pm
Dickinflats wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:10 pm I think it’s a great idea. I have offered this to several women on Poshmark. I’d like to buy them flats of their choice, have them wear them so they are well worn and then I’d buy them back. No luck....
I like to walk a lot, so flats are always welcome! What kind do you like?
No kind in particular, just some that are really well worn that smell great :)
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

One more question, how would you do this? I mean, it's not like Amazon, where you can buy something for someone else.. i like this idea, but i don't understand how that would work
MissLilith

Post by MissLilith »

The guy offers, the lady finds a pair she likes, he would then buy it and send to her.

When the agreed upon wearing time is reached, the lady uses the return label to send them back to the guy.
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

Oh! Then I can understand why nobody would agree, lol, a lady can only imagine what kinda things would be done to those shoes before they get to her :mrgreen: :wink:
MissLilith

Post by MissLilith »

Well that's the thing, they're sent directly to her from the site. The guy doesn't ship them to himself and then to me :)
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

MissLilith wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:28 pm Well that's the thing, they're sent directly to her from the site. The guy doesn't ship them to himself and then to me :)
Oh my!.. That sounds lovely!
Secretshoefreak

Post by Secretshoefreak »

Can I get in on this please