SELLING MY MOM'S WELL WORN WEDGE FLIP FLOPS!

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

MarkAnthonyGonzalez1

SELLING MY MOM'S WELL WORN WEDGE FLIP FLOPS!

Post by MarkAnthonyGonzalez1 »

154868572_10222097651405182_6948846775057857417_n.jpg
Hi there everyone, my name is MarkAnthonyGonzalez I am from california and I have these insanely hot pair of WELL WORN wedge flip flops from my mom that she has worn all last summer! These wedge flip flops have her toeprints in them (YOU CAN TELL SHE HAS WORN THEM A LOT) A plus also is that they have her sweet little feet odor of her soles! She has size 7 feet :D If you are interested in them and would like to purchase them please contact me by sending me a private message before they are gone! and I will send you more details regarding the flip flops and the price. I will handle the shipping! For now I am only accepting paypal as a form of payment.ALSO SHE HAS NO IDEA THEY ARE BEING SOLD! SO HOT! Thank you guys hope to hear form you all! :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spiderman4ever

Re: SELLING MY MOM'S WELL WORN WEDGE FLIP FLOPS!

Post by Spiderman4ever »

Do you still have your mom's flip flops
Spiderman4ever

Re: SELLING MY MOM'S WELL WORN WEDGE FLIP FLOPS!

Post by Spiderman4ever »

Do you still have your mom's flip flops