Soft Crush CD’s Free to Good Home (U.K. Only)

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

VapormaxLover

Soft Crush CD’s Free to Good Home (U.K. Only)

Post by VapormaxLover »

I have a bunch of discs with soft crush and trample that I’ve downloaded over the years that I’m looking to get rid of. There are approximately 20 to 30 discs with a range of older crush videos, dated mostly 2000’s onwards. There’s a bunch of toy crush, some bug stuff and some trample. Mostly trainers as that’s what I’m into, but also boots and heels, and there is some duplication between the discs. It’s been a while since I’ve gone through them so I can’t remember exactly what’s there. I’m just looking to pass them on, free of charge. I’m only willing to post inside the U.K. as it would be to expensive to send them abroad, so if anyone wants them, send me a pm. First come first served.
BettySpaghetty

Re: Soft Crush CD’s Free to Good Home (U.K. Only)

Post by BettySpaghetty »

Dang it. I'm in the States, but if you want to trade for anything or any clips that you've downloaded..we can do that lol. Reach me on Telegram @blacktintin