nice cummed flats vid

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

wjpeter

nice cummed flats vid

Post by wjpeter »

SlidesFan48

Re: nice cummed flats vid

Post by SlidesFan48 »

Hot
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wish there was more vids like this :)….flats, heels and ankle boots where the girls had no choice to wear them around.
Love watching girls slip them on with goo inside!
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

You guys have anymore clips to share like this? I love videos like thst. Not enough of them
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That’s a lot of fake cum in her flat! :)…..obviously in real life that wouldn’t happen, just the smallest amount of wet in a girls shoe they would feel something. But I love the thought of a girl putting on boots, heels or flats knowing or not knowing something is inside them.
Just even wish there was more dare challenges of girls putting stuff in their sexy shoes and walking around in them.
There was a real life clip that a girl on the street was approached & if she went thru with the challenge of raw eggs being cracked into her runners & put them on straight after she would get a new phone! That was cool to watch :)….
I’d love to do that to a girl in hot little ankle boots :)
MrGuyBro

Post by MrGuyBro »

Atlas wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:36 pm That’s a lot of fake cum in her flat! :)…..obviously in real life that wouldn’t happen, just the smallest amount of wet in a girls shoe they would feel something. But I love the thought of a girl putting on boots, heels or flats knowing or not knowing something is inside them.
Just even wish there was more dare challenges of girls putting stuff in their sexy shoes and walking around in them.
There was a real life clip that a girl on the street was approached & if she went thru with the challenge of raw eggs being cracked into her runners & put them on straight after she would get a new phone! That was cool to watch :)….
I’d love to do that to a girl in hot little ankle boots :)
Biggest fantasy is blasting girls shoes full of cum and them being none the wiser.