Rothy's flats part 2

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

directionf

Rothy's flats part 2

Post by directionf »

anyone else love Rothy's flats? these pictured below, lay around in my office often. I have given several contributions inside of same. They smell so good. Nice to think about the owner grinding my contributions into those dirty insoles, look at those toe prints, inside is so dirty. No, i dont have photos of the owner etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dwang2003

Re: Rothy's flats part 2

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Hell yes I love rothys. My wife has 2 pairs that her feet absolutely destroy. Never came in these because I don’t want to ruin the smell so when we fuck I have her take them off her sweaty feet and hold them to my face while I fuck the living shit out of her. She has some more pics if yall have IG @soles9ueen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
poser

Post by poser »

The pointy ones are so cute

Didn't realize how funky theyd get
louislu

Post by louislu »

Mr.m6 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:52 am Hell yes I love rothys. My wife has 2 pairs that her feet absolutely destroy. Never came in these because I don’t want to ruin the smell so when we fuck I have her take them off her sweaty feet and hold them to my face while I fuck the living shit out of her. She has some more pics if yall have IG @soles9ueen
...nice IG profile of yours 🥰
directionf

Post by directionf »

nice toe prints and marks