Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

SlidesFan48

Re: Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Post by SlidesFan48 »

Awesome thread!
TEvans14

Re: Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Post by TEvans14 »

Here are a few pics of her tan flats from Walmart that i mentioned above! Her feet sweat like crazy in these. It’s the same leather material as the outside of the shoe which make womens feet sweat terribly! She likes wearing these but only if I take her flats off and massage her feet. She let me cum in these one time and wore them to work for a full 8 hour day without taking them off and when she got home she said her feet felt gross and sticky. She said it felt like someone put glue in her shoes, I had to peel them off her feet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Would have loved to see pictures of all of that. That's cool that she let you come in them and wore them all day at work. Do you think she would let you take pictures of it? You should have her take pictures of you jacking off in her flats and then you photograph her slipping her feet in them walking around in them and then peeling them off and shooting another load in them.
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

She loved her old pair of mossimo flats. So I got her some new ones! This flats have a rubber sole so her feet get sweaty within mins of wearing them. In just one day of wearing them she already built up some toe jam inside.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

This is an amazing thread!! You're so lucky, I absolutely love flats! Your wife is amazing for indulging you! Thank you so much for sharing
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

She just took her flats off, and this is the sweat inside! These are a rubber sole, so the sweat has no where to absorb… she said her feet get super sweaty and slide around when she walks.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I'll bet they smell amazing! My dick would be so hard, and is just thinking about it.
Jizzer

Post by Jizzer »

TEvans14 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:17 pm She just took her flats off, and this is the sweat inside! These are a rubber sole, so the sweat has no where to absorb… she said her feet get super sweaty and slide around when she walks.
Would love to lick them out right after her wearing them.
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

This photo of her flats today really shows how bad her feet sweat in these! It was 90+ degrees today and humid after a rain storm. She said she walked several thousand steps today at work, then we went to the park. I felt her feet at the park and they were extremely sweaty and smelt sour. The rain storm didn’t help either as we got stuck in it walking back through the parking lot. But boy these flats don’t disappoint.

She likes these, but she said her sweat in these flats don’t absorb like her other ones so she continues to walk in puddles inside her flats as the day goes on.
Jizzer

Post by Jizzer »

TEvans14 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:45 pm This photo of her flats today really shows how bad her feet sweat in these! It was 90+ degrees today and humid after a rain storm. She said she walked several thousand steps today at work, then we went to the park. I felt her feet at the park and they were extremely sweaty and smelt sour. The rain storm didn’t help either as we got stuck in it walking back through the parking lot. But boy these flats don’t disappoint.

She likes these, but she said her sweat in these flats don’t absorb like her other ones so she continues to walk in puddles inside her flats as the day goes on.
Omg this is so hot,
You ever licked her flats out ?
How do they taste ?